Hair Food Color Protect Shampoo Infused with White Nectarine & Pear Fragrance 17.9 oz

BY HAIR FOOD

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Cleanses and protects color treated hair Softens and adds shine Infused with white nectarine and pear fragrance Paraben, gluten, silicone, mineral oil and dye free Gently cleanse and protect the vibrancy of your color-treated hair with Hair Food Color Protect Shampoo Infused with White Nectarine and Pear Fragrance 17.9 oz. Use this color-safe shampoo infused with white nectarine and pear fragrance to remove build-up, soften, add shine and leave your hair smelling great. Gentle and lightweight enough for daily use. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
I recently started using this shampoo after using a very well known brand for years. I am so pleased with Hair Food Shampoo and Conditioner. It has left my hair healthier than it's been in a long time. I also really like that it is paraben free. While certainly pricier than the shampoo I used to use, it is worth the money in my eyes to have healthier hair!
Stephanie W.
Chaska
I was looking for a new shampoo and conditioner. I was always a fan of Matrix's biolage shampoo and conditioner. But I heard from my hair dresser that you should switch up your products so your hair doesn't rely on just one thing.
So I tried this. I've had great results so far.
Emma W.
Fulton
This is a great shampoo for colored hair. It leaves the hair feeling nourished and soft. It lathers beautifully. It smells great. The price is affordable.