Hair Food Color Protect Dry Shampoo Infused with White Nectarine & Pear Fragrance uploaded by Nuria C.Hair Food Color Protect Dry Shampoo Infused with White Nectarine & Pear Fragrance uploaded by Thanh Huyen N.

BY HAIR FOOD #81 in Dry Shampoo

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Refreshes hair without water Absorbs excess oil and protects color Paraben, mineral oil and gluten free Suitable for all hair types Refresh your hair quickly and easily with Hair Food Color Protect Dry Shampoo Infused with White Nectarine and Pear Fragrance 4.9 oz. This color protecting dry shampoo is the perfect way to remove excess oil and revive the look and feel of your hair when you're short on time or in-between shampoos. Scented with white nectarine and pear, it will make your hair smell great. Gender: Female.

Buy on Target
Brook B.
Brook B.
Bear
Don't like this product at all ... feels nasty in your hair I don't use any of these to be honest.. I wash my hair twice to get the stuff out completely ... how many days would I really wanna go without washing? Disappointed they even make this
Kachi N.
Kachi N.
I don't like this :( I don't think fry shampoo is for natural hair AT ALL. I shouldn't have tried it in the first place it really dried out my hair I hate it. All my natural girls out there don't use dry shampoo!!!!!
Elinor A.
Elinor A.
Woodland Hills, CA
I'll live and die by this product!! BEST dry shampoo spray I have ever used! I try to only was my hair once a week to keep it healthy. This dry shampoo is magic on the 5th day when my hair starts to get oily. Smells amazing! Love love love. Highly recommend, you'll be hooked after your first use.
Maya S.
Maya S.
Me encanta el champú seco. No me gusta lavar mi pelo a diario ya que suele caerme mucho y el uso de champú seco facilita todo ya que  cuando mi cabello se mira un poco sucio solo basta aplicar un poco del shampoo seco .. Quiero probar esto ya que e provado e otras  marcas, apuesto a que huele increíble!
Korina T.
Korina T.
Garden Grove, CA
I'm constantly coloring my hair and I've searched and searched for the perfect dry shampoo. Not only is this shampoo perfect for my hair, but it's made for colors hair! It's absolutely amazing and makes my hair look voluptuous!
Emily R.
Emily R.
I love this product, it is the perfect dry shampoo for fine hair like mine. I can go 3 days without washing my hair and it won't leave anything behind. Perfect for adding volume to sleek hair. I would definitely recommend.
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Huntington, IN
I love dry shampoo.. I only shampoo my hair once or twice a week & use dry shampoo when it needs a little pick me up.. I want to try this, I bet it smells AMAZING!!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Jeffersonvlle, KY
Used it one day, and by the end of the evening it had my hair looking super oily, and tons of build up in my scalp and made it itchy. I had to wash my hair immediately. Wouldn't buy again. But I did get to go one day without washing.
Kaye G.
Kaye G.
It smells really good and it works well as far as cleaning. I'm not really happy about how it makes your hair feel though. It kinda leaves it feeling as if you had applied hairspray on your hair.
fatima z.
fatima z.
It's very very useful and good one I love it so much and I will used it every time in my life because it's wonderful . Thank you so much.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Fall River, MA
Where can I find this? Is it pricey?!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
I Never heard of dry shampoo... how is this better than a warm shower ?🤔
Sana N.
Sana N.
Iselin, NJ
Hair food is the brand??
katie s.
katie s.
Vancouver
Is this a good price for the size in Canada
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Is this just for people who dye their hair?