Hair Food Color Protect Dry Shampoo Infused with White Nectarine & Pear Fragrance

BY HAIR FOOD

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Refreshes hair without water Absorbs excess oil and protects color Paraben, mineral oil and gluten free Suitable for all hair types Refresh your hair quickly and easily with Hair Food Color Protect Dry Shampoo Infused with White Nectarine and Pear Fragrance 4.9 oz. This color protecting dry shampoo is the perfect way to remove excess oil and revive the look and feel of your hair when you're short on time or in-between shampoos. Scented with white nectarine and pear, it will make your hair smell great. Gender: Female.

Buy on Target
Morgan N.
First off the smell is amazing! That smell doesn't last as long as I wanted it to though, which was disappointing. It definitely revived my 2nd day hair but at the cost of its soft feel. It's a bit heavy for my fine hair.
Brook B.
Bear
Don't like this product at all ... feels nasty in your hair I don't use any of these to be honest.. I wash my hair twice to get the stuff out completely ... how many days would I really wanna go without washing? Disappointed they even make this
Kachi N.
I don't like this :( I don't think fry shampoo is for natural hair AT ALL. I shouldn't have tried it in the first place it really dried out my hair I hate it. All my natural girls out there don't use dry shampoo!!!!!
Maya S.
Me encanta el champú seco. No me gusta lavar mi pelo a diario ya que suele caerme mucho y el uso de champú seco facilita todo ya que  cuando mi cabello se mira un poco sucio solo basta aplicar un poco del shampoo seco .. Quiero probar esto ya que e provado e otras  marcas, apuesto a que huele increíble!
Korina T.
Garden Grove , CA
I'm constantly coloring my hair and I've searched and searched for the perfect dry shampoo. Not only is this shampoo perfect for my hair, but it's made for colors hair! It's absolutely amazing and makes my hair look voluptuous!
Emily R.
I love this product, it is the perfect dry shampoo for fine hair like mine. I can go 3 days without washing my hair and it won't leave anything behind. Perfect for adding volume to sleek hair. I would definitely recommend.
Sasha B.
Huntington, IN
I love dry shampoo.. I only shampoo my hair once or twice a week & use dry shampoo when it needs a little pick me up.. I want to try this, I bet it smells AMAZING!!
Deanna C.
Tulsa, OK
Hair Food is my new favorite. I love this product because I don't like washing my hair often and it leaves it clean and smelling great! All of their products (including their sulfate free shampoo and conditioner) are the BEES KNEES.
Kayla W.
Jeffersonvlle, KY
Used it one day, and by the end of the evening it had my hair looking super oily, and tons of build up in my scalp and made it itchy. I had to wash my hair immediately. Wouldn't buy again. But I did get to go one day without washing.
Kaye G.
It smells really good and it works well as far as cleaning. I'm not really happy about how it makes your hair feel though. It kinda leaves it feeling as if you had applied hairspray on your hair.
Amy B.
Fall River, MA
Where can I find this? Is it pricey?!
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
I Never heard of dry shampoo... how is this better than a warm shower ?🤔
Meg c.
Does anyone know where to pick this up? How much is a bottle? How does it work on thin hair? Does it leave a weird residue?
katie s.
Vancouver
Is this a good price for the size in Canada
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
Where can u find this? Good for all hair types? Does it smell good?