Hair Food Coconut Dry Shampoo

by Hair Food

Feed your hair with Hair Food Coconut Sulfate Free Nourishing Dry Shampoo. Infused with the fresh essence of coconut, our sulfate free coconut dry shampoo recipe works to reset your look whenever you feel like you need it, leaving your hair healthy and just the way you want it.

Ingredients: Isobutane, Alcohol Denat., Propane, Tapioca Starch, Silica, Fragrance, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hair Food Coconut Dry Shampoo!
Rachel B.
Ravenna, OH
Hair Food Coconut Dry Shampoo uploaded by Rachel B.
Purchased at: Target
This dry shampoo was just okay in my opinion. My hair didn’t really look as clean and refreshed using this product compared to other dry shampoos i’ve used in the past. Although this product did not really work for me I do want to mention a few positives that I noticed while using it. It has a unique formula that smells really nice. It doesn’t apply heavy or leave behind a weird white residue compared to other dry shampoos.
Heather J.
N Ridgeville, OH
Hair Food Coconut Dry Shampoo uploaded by Heather J.
Works amazing at making my hair less oily. It also gives my fine hair body. I love the scent! It's perfect for in between washes.
Julisa  M.
Pharr, TX
Hair Food Coconut Dry Shampoo uploaded by Julisa  M.
One of the best hair dry shampoos in my opinion! Love the smell,and how i feel my hair refreshed and not greasy. I just feel like it has helped me out a lot,no residue at all like other ones and i totally recommend giving it a try! Super happy with this one 😊👌🏻
Dianne P.
Hair Food Coconut Dry Shampoo uploaded by Dianne P.
This is an amazing product! My absolutely the way it goes on my hair smooth and smells amazing. I would highly recommend missed anyone need of a new dry shampoo! I'm so thankful to Influenster for sending me this product for free to review. I was in need of a new awesome product for the days where I don't have time to wash my hair. I will definitely be buying this again thank you Hair Food for always making great products. You are my new go-to brand!
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
Ok first off my hair is fine and my scalp can get really oily. My hair will look greasy the day after I wash; any further days it would look literally wet. I really need to wash every day for my hair to look great. I have heard daily washing is not good for hair, and I really love the idea of not having to, so I have tried many dry shampoos. I tried the citrus version of this, it looks just like what is pictured here but says citrus instead of coconut. The citrus scent was awesome! My daughter literally tells me my hair smells so good EVERY time I use it! The first time I used it I was really turned off by the alcohol content and the fact that it felt like I was spraying hair spray in my hair. However, I was amazed that it really did NOT leave a white, or any other type, of residue! I did not think it worked as great as my regular favorite dry shampoo though. It was two days from washing and it did remove some of the wet look my hair gets from being too greasy but didn’t entirely restore the appearance of clean hair. My hair remained a little clumped up in places, I guess that’s the best way to describe it? I do like it for the morning after, or one day after washing. I noticed it doesn’t seem to leave much build up on my scalp. For instance, my go to dry shampoo also cannot perform as well the second or third day, but will look better on top, at the roots. Yet it will make me feel like I want to itch my scalp a lot later in the evenings, like there is a lot of build up on it. This one doesn’t do that, so my hair FEELS cleaner, and it does add some texture. I tried this free to test and review. I think it is a little more expensive than my go to, but kind of still in the same mid-range. I would definitely use it again and recommend it to others. But I will continue using my normal favorite, especially if it’s a dollar or two less. I haven’t seen how Hair Food is priced in local stores yet. I do like this dry shampoo a lot. I wouldn’t mind having it on hand for days I just don’t want the residue in my hair, or when I need a break from the feel of buildup on my scalp. I like the overall look of my hair with my normal fave better still, but honestly it is almost a tossup since I have tried the hair food a few times now. I can’t say enough how much I love the fact that this one is invisible in my hair, although I do sometimes wonder if I have sprayed enough because I can’t see it. I think the fact that it doesn’t leave a build up feel is my favorite feature. I hate the way it feels wet when I spray it though! And to be honest, I like the powdery residue of other dry shampoos when I have colored my hair and the roots are growing out, it helps blend them, even though I don’t think it looks natural up close. So overall, this is one of the best I have tried and I would buy it, especially if I got it on sale. I think I may like to switch off with this and my current favorite if I can get them at about the same price. I would love to keep both on hand!
Anna H.
2,375 reviews
Hair Food Coconut Dry Shampoo uploaded by Anna H.
*Note I picked these up because of the reviews I read on here*
Dry shampoo for me is an important product in my hair care beauty bag because after you hit the gym you need to refresh your hair if you don't have time to shower right after. The Hair Food Dry Shampoo is amazing for this because not only does it smell wonderful but it works at getting the excess oils out of your hair and on day two hair it extends your style and saves you from over washing your hair! Hair Food offers awesome scents like citrus and coconut that are absolutely wonderful. It never leaves any residue behind and my hair looks so fabulous and has added volume without any added weight! It never makes my hair feel heavy or overloaded with product. I just adore the Hair Food Dry Shampoo and in all honesty this is one I am addicted to. It is a beauty bag must have.
*Note I picked these up because of the reviews I read on here*
Dale B.
Hanover, PA
Full disclosure, I used this on my hair after it had not been washed in three days so that I could really see the results. This is a solid dry shampoo, but probably not so much if you have hair prone to greasiness. Initially, I did see additional lift and life in my hair; the scent is also great. However, throughout the day I noticed my hair seemed weighed down, and that the oilyness at my roots seemed more amplified that I would normally see after using my usual dry shampoo. I think this might have something to do with how my hair reacted with the citrus in the product; given the solid ingredient list, I'm willing to give this another shot with the other scent/formula dry shampoo from Hair Food. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.
Linda O.
Charlotte, NC
Love the scent of this dry shampoo and that it doesn’t leave a white powder in my dark brown hair.
Alexis K.
Waterloo, IA
Hair Food Coconut Dry Shampoo uploaded by Alexis K.
This product is easy to use. Hold it away from your head so it’s distributed evenly. You just need a little spritz- once over it’s fine. Finger massage into the hair and let sit a minute and then brush it out. Amazing results. Your hair looks fresh and clean again. Plus it smells amazing. I recieved this product free for my honest opinion.
Stephanie  G.
Oregon City, OR
I really wanted to love this. I am all about all natural hair care products and so when I received notification that I would be included in this box, I was extremely excited. However, this dry shampoo leaves a lot to be desired. One, it isn’t nearly as effective as some others that I have tried (Klorane) and two, the scent is extremely over powering and gave me a headache. I’d like this way more if it came Unscented

Looking for your answer?