Hair Food Argan and Avocado Hair Oil

by Hair Food

Feed your hair with Hair Food Argan & Avocado Sulfate Free Smoothing Color Safe Hair Oil. Infused with the gentle essences of moisturizing avocado and smoothing argan oil, our sulfate free avocado and argan oil recipe works to soften and smooth hair that might feel a little thirsty, and leave your hair looking, feeling and smelling totally pampered.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Isododecane, Fragrance, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil

Does this work for textured hair and does it control frizz?
Hair Food Argan and Avocado Hair Oil ...how does this work...Is it goog for hair growth and moisture ?
Is this product good for wavy/curly hair?
Start your review of Hair Food Argan and Avocado Hair Oil!
Wichita, KS
Hair Food Argan and Avocado Hair Oil uploaded by Jessika C.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love pretty much all of Hair Food’s products, and I love this one so much. It smells absolutely amazing and it’s a really good consistency so it can be evenly distributed through your hair and it doesn’t weigh it down. I was iffy about the price, which was only like 12 dollars, but it proved to be totally worth it
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Hair Food Argan and Avocado Hair Oil uploaded by Emma H.
I love this product! For how affordable it is I think it is so worth it! It doesn’t make my oily scalp more oily (I put it all on the ends but some hair oil seems to make my scary oily too) and it keeps my ends shiny and tamed. My frizzy hair loves this and I especially love it after styling my hair because it makes it so smooth, shiny, and soft. I’ve tried higher end hair oil and while they may be a little better, this is so worth it for the money . The picture I attached is my natural hair, brushed, with the oil in it after to keep it from frizzing!
Bellevue, NE
Hair Food Argan and Avocado Hair Oil uploaded by Jashmine A.
Purchased at: Target
Hair Food Argan and Avocado Hair Oil, i had bought at Target is worth the hype. This sulfate, paraben and dye free oil is best for very dry and damaged hair. While it being not so greasy, this oil is perfect for after wash and style with healthy shine. P.s. this oil has some positive reviews from ladies with curly, coily hair. The lady who suggested this to me at the hair aisle finished her 1st bottle. So she came back for her 2nd one and she swears her hair is smoother and has less breakage!
Sherman, TX
Hair Food Argan and Avocado Hair Oil uploaded by Alicia L.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is a GAME CHANGER!!! I have been searching for a good hair oil and I finally found it. It is absolutely magical and will be in my hair routine for a while!
Pittston Twp, PA
1,440 reviews
Hair Food Argan and Avocado Hair Oil uploaded by LORI H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Reset your hair and refresh your style with Hair Food Avocado & Argan Smoothing Hair Oil. Give your thick or curly hair a healthy and smooth look while nourishing your strands. Made with thoughtfully curated ingredients, it has everything you'll want to nourish your hair—and nothing you don't. That means no sulfates, no parabens and no dyes. Apply a small amount to damp or dry hair from scalp to ends for nourishment and shine. Enjoy your rejuvenated hair by styling to your heart's content. HAIR OIL: Help your hair look its best. This nourishing hair oil hydrates and conditions your hair to refresh your style ONLY WHAT YOU NEED: We believe what you put on your hair is as important as what you eat. Hair Food products are sulfate free, paraben free and dye free LEAVES HAIR SHINY: Hydrates to give hair a healthy-looking shine without leaving excess residue behind DESIGNED FOR CURLY HAIR: Works great on thick, curly, kinky or coily hair. Apply a small amount to damp or dry hair from scalp to ends for nourishment and shine. Style as usual. KITCHEN-INSPIRED RECIPES: Infused with avocado and argan oil for a refreshing, delicious scent. Use on its own or with your favorite Hair Food shampoo, conditioner, or other styling products for best results
Hair Food Argan and Avocado Hair Oil uploaded by Stephanie G.
I love this oil u cant go wrong with an oil that u can put on your hair wet then when it dries and you flat iron and add more oil and your hair will not look oily...I have gotten so many compliments about my hair and let me tell you this stuff saved my hair it was starting to dry so bad. I have tried several other oil products to repair my hair. They have either made my hair feel oily and greasy or weighed it down so much that I couldn't keep it styled. This oil has helped nourish my processed hair and control the frizz better than anything else I've ever tried. It also doesn't weigh my hair down like a lot of other similar products. I would highly recommend this item!
Nashville, TN
Hair Food Argan and Avocado Hair Oil uploaded by EYA D.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff smells amazing! I put it on my damp hair after I get out of the shower. I have dry and frizzy hair so this stuff really helps. I also love that it is sulfate, paraben, dye free. Pro Tip: after applying wash your hands because the oil can be a little sticky.
Robinson, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this stuff! Hair Food Smoothing Avocado and Argan Hair Oil works wonders for all hair types! Doesn't weigh my hair down, not oily or sticky. Actually this stuff absorbs nicely! It does have a nice pleasant scent that's not overwhelming. Really helps with static and fly aways. Leaves my hair feeling shiny and manageable! Definitely recommend!
Elmwood Park, NJ
Hair Food Argan and Avocado Hair Oil uploaded by Nicole K.
This product is amazing . It helps control my frizzy hair . It helps soften and smooth out my hair so I get the perfect look for my hair . Unlike most hair oils this product doesn’t leave your hair looking greasy and wet . This hair oil smells amazing and is a really light oil . I recommend using small drops , then rubbing your hands together , and then running your hands through your hair for best results . Applying the product on your hands leaves you fully in control over where you’re applying the product . If you like your hair smelling good , feeling soft , and not frizzy I highly recommend Hair Food Argan and Avocado Hair Oil !
Purchased at: Walmart
This hair oil worked perfectly on my hair. The end results were amazing. All it takes is one squirt and the dullness is gone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Euless, TX