BY HAIR FOOD

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Hair Food Moisture is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair. ; *Moisture Shampoo is designed for system use with the Moisture Conditioner. Use together for luxurious moisture and nourishment for healthy looking hair. ; Uniquely infused with honey and apricot fragrance. ; Moisture Shampoo provides a luxurious, rich lather. ; Silicone Free; Paraben Free; Mineral Oil Free. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• How well does this last? I'm one who likes to try and wash my hai...2 Answers
  • I have been interested in trying this but I'm not sure has anyone...2 Answers
  • Ok so backstory on my hair: dyed many times, lost its curl by now...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Helen K.
Lemoore, CA
I got a sample of this and the apricot honey conditioner from target. I tried it out and they both made my hair feel so good, I ran to target to buy both the next day. However, I wanted to find out if it was the combination of the two or shampoo or conditioner by itself. So I just used the shampoo & used a different conditional(Aussie 3min hair treatment). And to my disappointment, it wasn't as soft. I think you have to use both but mostly it's the conditioner that does the softening. Overall, it's a great shampoo and it smells light and fresh.
Ornida G.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Hair Food line but if you have curly hair this would not be the right one. It's not too expensive and using on a bi-daily basis cleans my head, makes my thick hair feel light and keeps my hair shiny. I have curly hair though and it doesn't seem to catch that. (The kiwi line is much better for that.) Love the fragrance and the pump!
Crystal S.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite shampoo ever! I discovered this about two years ago and I have been using it ever since! I have really thick hair and this shampoo doesn't weigh it down at all. It leaves my hair feeling extremely clean and smelling amazing! I sincerely recommend this product to anyone who is thinking about trying it, you won't regret it!
Gabriela G.
North Hills, CA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT I TRIRED NOT THAT LONG AGO AND OMG I CAN SAY IT THE BEST FOR MY HAIR IT SMELLS AMAZING AND IT KEEPS THE SMELL IN YOU HAIR. I HAE TO WASH MY HAIR EVERYDAY AND THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT DRY MY HAIR. THIS MY GO TO PRODUCT NOW!!
Brittany M.
Molalla, OR
I am surprised this has so many good reviews. This may be a shampoo you need to use a while before liking the results, but it left my hair feeling rough and frizzy. The smell is incredible but I couldn't stand the texture of my hair after a couple washes. I was disappointed. I have very thick, wavy hair.
Carly W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample size of this from a beauty subscription and oh my goodness it is amazing. It left my hair feeling soft and silky and removed all of the tangles from my hair.
Marlissa C.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally got this free for sampling purposes in my Spring Voxbox last year and just recently bought the full bottles in store and I love it. Although my hair feels rough and coarse while drying, once it's dried it looks healthy and hydrated. It's more than other brands like Garnier and Pantene but it's much better and worth it. I don't have an itchy scalp and my hair doesn't feel weighed down. It's a great product
Colleen S.
N Ridgeville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is amazing! i love the smell of the shampoo and it helps my color last longer after i get it done. The pump is very convenient as well. I love the large size of the bottle as well. I have a TON of hair and i have purchased this product and the conditioner a few times now. I will not go back to anything else.
Marcie S.
I cannot say enough good things about this shampoo! It smells AMAZING! It leaves my hair squeaky clean. It moisturizes SO well and it's affordable. I love the larger sizes with pump tops- makes it so easy to get just the right amount. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for something new.
Melinda B.
Warner Robins, GA
I received a sample of this in a voxbox I loved the sample so much that I had to find it and purchase the full size , I was pleasantly surprised to find this at Target and a large bottle at a very affordable price . I believe this product is far more Superior to other super market brands
chris j.
Does this leave your hair feeling oily or more of a clean feeling?
Autumn F.
Powell, TN
I have very oily hair and when it comes to shampoo and conditioner I mainly use the shampoo. Would I be better off just using the Hair Food Shampoo?
Lori Ann C.
New Bedford, MA
Is this good for color treated hair?
Emily H.
Does it leave your hair soft and smooth or does it dry it out? My hair is really thick and need a shampoo and conditioner that does that.
Kelsey P.
How well does this last? I'm one who likes to try and wash my hair every couple of days (hello, dry shampoo!). Do you think you can still do that with this one or did your hair get greasy/oily sooner?