BY HAIR FOOD

Hair food moisture is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair. ; a conditioning recipe that moisturizes dry, dull hair, smoothes the hair cuticle, and helps protect hair against future damage. ; uniquely infused with honey and apricot fragrance. ; pamper your hair with our moisture shampoo and conditioner, both infused with the fragrance of honey. ; paraben free ; mineral oil free. see more...

• I have thin greasy hair and it also gets frizzy I want something ...1 Answers
  • How long does it usually take for this to transform ur your 1 Answers
  • I see that this brand has a lot of attention, is it any good?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Has a good smell and make my hair soft as never before. " in 1 review
  • "I have finally found the hair products that I will go back too!" in 1 review
katerina g.
Hampton, GA
I received a sample and I really liked softness and hydration gave my hair looks shiny and I loved the fragrance definitely buy you !!
Sarah D.
Hookstown, PA
First, this product smells amazing!! I loved it!! Lasts a long time too! I've had the bottle for a few months and still have a good bit of product left in the bottle! Makes my hair so soft and moisturized! Will definitely be purchasing in the future!!
Haley G.
Pottstown, PA
One of my all time favorite shampoo and conditioners. I used both for years until I decided to change it up when I began coloring my hair. Would definitely repurchase.
Kayla B.
Galt, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! It makes my hair feel healthier than it ever has before. And the smell is AMAZING
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I received a trial size of this product. I have long hair and the amount was hardly enough. At first I thought it smelt nice. I wanted to love it, but my hair was not soft and now my scalp is itchy. :(
Maria V.
62 Riverboat Village Road, South Hadley , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this Item at Target and after trying it the first time I had to go back and purchase more of their other items. I love the way it leave your hair feeling so smooth and smelly so nice. I was able to untangle my hair with out a problem. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the leave in conditioner, but i did t know they actually have shampoo and conditioner. they are far the best hair products so far. i will need to go out and buy these also.
Bridgett S.
I received this sample in my sprout vox box. as a general rule, I do not use conditioner very often. maybe every five washes. liked the scent, but quite frankly, it is too expensive for me to buy at this point.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely hated the shampoo from this line but I didn't mind the conditioner. It did put some moisture back into my hair but I couldn't stand the smell.
Mackenzie B.
Fresno, CA
Received this product for sampling purposes and liked how it performed. It was easy to work through hair and smells amazing. I'd purchase it at a lower price point, though.
Leala A.
How does this compare to the strawberry? I really liked that kind...
lulu j.
I heard a few positive feedbacks from this does it really work??? my hair is in need of hydration , how long does it last ? can it actually fix your damage ends?????
Bianna P.
Doral, FL
How this product works in thick and dry hair?
Heidi B.
Clovis, CA
Does this make color treated hair fade?
Natalia C.
Doral, FL
Has anyone used this product longer than 1 sample? I'm hearing some people complain about dry hair over tme.