BY HAIR FOOD

Hair food moisture is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair. ; a conditioning recipe that moisturizes dry, dull hair, smoothes the hair cuticle, and helps protect hair against future damage. ; uniquely infused with honey and apricot fragrance. ; pamper your hair with our moisture shampoo and conditioner, both infused with the fragrance of honey. ; paraben free ; mineral oil free. see more...

• I have thin greasy hair and it also gets frizzy I want something ...1 Answers
  • How long does it usually take for this to transform ur your 1 Answers
  • I see that this brand has a lot of attention, is it any good?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Has a good smell and make my hair soft as never before. " in 1 review
  • "I have finally found the hair products that I will go back too!" in 1 review
Kaeleigh L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
If I am an expert tester on anything it is shampoo. At any given time I have five bottles in my bathtub and at least 3 more under the sink and eventually they rotate into the guest bathroom or the trash. Through #influenster I sampled #hairfood for free (thank god because it gets expensive). Initially I wasn't sold; while in the shower my hair didn't feel smooth at all but once blow dried and straightened I was converted. My hair was noticeably softer and smelled amazing. Anyone looking to try a new shampoo check it out.

Caucasian, thick wavy hair, Florida (hard water)
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA
Where do I begin. my hair was Uber dry from color products and this was amazing. I got a small packet to try and have to run buy more because my stuff from the salon is nothing like this. smell and feel are amazing. #sproutvoxbox #influenstervoxbox free stuff for honest opinions.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this in the Sprout VoxBox and I really liked it! It smelled awesome and made my hair really soft after my shower. It was easy to comb through, too. I'd definitely look into buying the full-size bottles of this and the matching shampoo.
Michelle D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner!! I received it free to try and it smells so good!! I will definitely be switching to this!!
Alyssa M.
My curly hair is hard to please when it comes to shampoo/conditioner, but this stuff really worked. Smooth and soft. I'm pleasantly surprised. I definitely have to buy this stuff
Megan B.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this conditioner and shampoo in the Sprout VoxBox and I have never ran so fast to the store to buy the full-size. This shampoo and conditioner made my hair feel so soft even though I have hard water. It smells amazing and I don't have to use nearly as much product afterwards for the same amount of softness and shine. I will probably be using this for a long time. And it's so inexpensive considering the amount you get and what you get out of it!
Teri  B.
I received a free sample of this conditioner in my Sprout VoxBox. I was really pleased with this product. Left my hair really soft and smooth. I have really fine hair and this conditioner didn't weigh it down at all. This scent wasn't as overpowering as the shampoo so that was nice. I'll definitely look into purchasing this in the future.
Summer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new fav spring product as of right now just in time for summer to get my hair nice
Brenda C.
Manalapan, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thought the fragrance would be a little stronger, or fruitier. But overall was impressed with the softness and silkiness that it gave to my hair!
alisha r.
LONGVIEW, WA
I got a sample of this and the shampoo in the influenster sprout civic. I used it today and wow, is my hair soft!! I have course hair that is usually very frizzy on the ends. I only use this and no more frizzynes after one use..
ūüėéūüėĀūüėĄ‚̧
Leala A.
How does this compare to the strawberry? I really liked that kind...
lulu j.
I heard a few positive feedbacks from this does it really work??? my hair is in need of hydration , how long does it last ? can it actually fix your damage ends?????
Bianna P.
Doral, FL
How this product works in thick and dry hair?
Heidi B.
Clovis, CA
Does this make color treated hair fade?
Natalia C.
Doral, FL
Has anyone used this product longer than 1 sample? I'm hearing some people complain about dry hair over tme.