BY HAIR FOOD

Hair food moisture is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair. ; a conditioning recipe that moisturizes dry, dull hair, smoothes the hair cuticle, and helps protect hair against future damage. ; uniquely infused with honey and apricot fragrance. ; pamper your hair with our moisture shampoo and conditioner, both infused with the fragrance of honey. ; paraben free ; mineral oil free. see more...

• I have thin greasy hair and it also gets frizzy I want something ...1 Answers
  • How long does it usually take for this to transform ur your 1 Answers
  • I see that this brand has a lot of attention, is it any good?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Has a good smell and make my hair soft as never before. " in 1 review
  • "I have finally found the hair products that I will go back too!" in 1 review
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my Sprout vox box and used it right away. This conditioner smelled amazing- like gummy bears. It made my hair feel incredibly soft as well!
Krishna S.
Lathrop, Ca
Got a free sample just to review and I really liked it . It made my hair super soft and shiny and looked very healthy . I would defiantly purchase this product .
Erica L.
Orange Beach, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick frizzy hair so it's had to find both a shampoo and conditioner that leaves my hair soft and silky without weighing it down. I must say that the hair food shampoo and conditioner are amazing and leave my hair feeling so soft and it smells so good too!
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
I absolutely loved my hair food conditioner!!! it made my hair feel light and bouncy it worked so well I was so happy to try it the best part is it is not expensive it's a great price and an awesome brand! I definitely reccoend this product to anybody worried about ingredients it's mineral oil free sulfate free and parabens free !!!!!
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this and the shampoo from influenster and I'm in love. This stuff is great for your hair and it made mine so soft & smooth. I'm hooked!
Dani P.
I have sampled this in the past and I really enjoy it. It smells great plus makes your hair silky and smooth without making it look greasy.
Laney B.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only did the Hair Food shampoo and conditioner smell great, it worked great too. The shampoo and conditioner both smell like apricots and honey and the scent lasts in your hair so you can still smell it slightly throughout the day. It also leaves your hair feeling soft and shiny and I love how it took away the frizziness from my hair. This shampoo and conditioner combination is the best I have used in a long time! I received this product for free for testing purposes but all these opinions are my own. #HairFood
Nadia B.
Howes Cave, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how soft and smooth this conditioner made NY hair after one use. it completely removed all frizz and dryness
Carina I.
San Leandro, CA
I've been looking for a shampoo and conditioner that will leave my curly hair soft, manageable and non frizzy. Unfortunately this product was not it. While it definitely worked better than a lot of other products I have tried it still left my hair a little bit dry and frizzy. I think it will work well for people who have straight hair.
Angel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Hair Food! I received a sample in my Sprout Vox Box for testing purposes and after trying it, it made my hair so soft! I have split ends and my hair is kind of damaged. I've been using L'Oréal Ever Pure, but I had. just run out before I used the Hair Food. I don't know if I will even go back to Ever Pure! Hair Food is amazing.
Leala A.
How does this compare to the strawberry? I really liked that kind...
lulu j.
I heard a few positive feedbacks from this does it really work??? my hair is in need of hydration , how long does it last ? can it actually fix your damage ends?????
Bianna P.
Doral, FL
How this product works in thick and dry hair?
Heidi B.
Clovis, CA
Does this make color treated hair fade?
Natalia C.
Doral, FL
Has anyone used this product longer than 1 sample? I'm hearing some people complain about dry hair over tme.