BY HAIR FOOD

Hair food moisture is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair. ; a conditioning recipe that moisturizes dry, dull hair, smoothes the hair cuticle, and helps protect hair against future damage. ; uniquely infused with honey and apricot fragrance. ; pamper your hair with our moisture shampoo and conditioner, both infused with the fragrance of honey. ; paraben free ; mineral oil free. see more...

• I have thin greasy hair and it also gets frizzy I want something ...1 Answers
  • How long does it usually take for this to transform ur your 1 Answers
  • I see that this brand has a lot of attention, is it any good?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Has a good smell and make my hair soft as never before. " in 1 review
  • "I have finally found the hair products that I will go back too!" in 1 review
Jan T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes, everyone is right - this stuff smells really great. It smells more pedestrian great than expensive great, which is why it's not my top pick. However, it did make my hair super soft and shiny. Gotta love that! I like how the packaging looks vaguely natural and organic. Is it? I don't know but I like to think it is!
Christina M.
Levittown, PA
This has easily become one of my favorite conditioners. I have thick hair so it usually takes a lot of conditioner to really cover it all. I let it sit in got a few minutes to soak up, rinse, and I can physically feel the difference already. It leaves my hair feeling super soft and shiny.
Emily M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! I have thick wavy hair that soaks up pretty much anything I put on it. This conditions made my hair feel really soft and hydrated, not to mention smell amazing! I don't like products that have too much of a scent and this has the perfect amount.
Amanda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner smells amazing! So fresh & fruity. It did make my hair soft, and keep the smell hours later. The ingredients are really healthy & good for you, but other than that, I'm not sure what else was truly great about it. That's really all I require from a shampoo, and the price is decent. I would definitely purchase this again. I did receive a sample for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuffs amazing smells amazing works amazing and but last but not least my hairs growing y'all it works
K'se G.
Rowlett, TX
This stuff had my hair so soft. Defiantly adding this to my stock pile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great for us curly girls #itsakeeper!!!!!!!!
Brianna K.
South Bend, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this awesome product in my Vox Box this month. And I can honestly say it works wonders! I have pretty dry hair, so I try to find the best moisturizing shampoo and conditioner for my hair. My hair doesn't get that greasy which is acutely bad for you hair cause your natural oils are not coming through it. But this product honestly did a good job.
Kristine Michelle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Have color treated, dry very wavy hair. I was hoping this would be the product for me, but it just wasn't it. The conditioner was moisturizing, yes, but not enough. My hair tends to get into tangles when I wash, so I needed a conditioner that helps with that, too. Unfortunately, my hair was still a bit tangled and difficult to comb.

The consistency isn't like the conditioners I love and use, which are either thick or feels luxurious. Meaning I need moisturizing shampoos and conditioners. The smell is great, though. Honey and Apricots! It isn't overpowering and it's quite pleasant. Just wish the smell stayed in my hair longer. :)

This may better for people with an oilier scalp (oily skin people), but for dry hair... Maybe not.
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ
Nice Shampoo and Conditioner with a great smell
I like to rotate shampoo and conditioner, this left my hair smelling great and very soft. My hair tends to tangle very easily and it did not after using this product. I would recommend this product as I had great results and the price point is reasonable.

Disclaimer: I received this product free for sampling purposes from Influenster but all opinions are my own. #HairFood #freesample
Alejandra C.
My hair was extremely dry after I colored it, so I decided to use something that would hydrate it and give some moisture to my hair. I bought this and the shampoo at target in the collection. After the first time using it my hair felt smooth and was easier to work with.
Leala A.
How does this compare to the strawberry? I really liked that kind...
lulu j.
I heard a few positive feedbacks from this does it really work??? my hair is in need of hydration , how long does it last ? can it actually fix your damage ends?????
Bianna P.
Doral, FL
How this product works in thick and dry hair?
Heidi B.
Clovis, CA
Does this make color treated hair fade?
Natalia C.
Doral, FL
Has anyone used this product longer than 1 sample? I'm hearing some people complain about dry hair over tme.