BY HAIR FOOD

Hair food moisture is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair. ; a conditioning recipe that moisturizes dry, dull hair, smoothes the hair cuticle, and helps protect hair against future damage. ; uniquely infused with honey and apricot fragrance. ; pamper your hair with our moisture shampoo and conditioner, both infused with the fragrance of honey. ; paraben free ; mineral oil free. see more...

• I have thin greasy hair and it also gets frizzy I want something ...1 Answers
  • How long does it usually take for this to transform ur your 1 Answers
  • I see that this brand has a lot of attention, is it any good?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Has a good smell and make my hair soft as never before. " in 1 review
  • "I have finally found the hair products that I will go back too!" in 1 review
Taylor S.
This conditioner is awesome! I saw a YouTube video from a fellow influensor reviewing the shampoo and I decided to try both the shampoo and conditioner. Both are wonderful! Leaves hair silky and shiny. I also noticed hair doesn't get greasy as fast as my old shampoo and conditioner !
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo and conditioner is infused with honey and apricot fragrances. It's silicone free, paraben free, and mineral oil free. This product was actually made in Thailand, I'm surprised it wasn't China or USA. After just one use my hair is extremely super soft and smells wonderful. I'm actually really amazed how soft this shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling. If you have been searching for a shampoo and conditioner to make your hair so soft, look no further. I'm not kidding this is your holy grail!
Sarah D.
Minneapolis, MN
Conditioner leaves my hair smelling great and very soft. I used it for a few months and although it did make my hair soft, I'm not sure I saw that much of a difference compared to other products I have used (other than smell). However, it should be known that I did not use the shampoo. Only the conditioner and the hair treatment.
Rin F.
I think I've found THE ONE, thanks to Influenster. My main hair concerns are oily scalp, very dry ends, and hair fall. This conditioner tackles all my hair problems! It isn't marketed to control hair fall, but it somehow does it for me. It doesn't leave residue on the hair and doesn't weigh it down. Hair had body and bounce. Ends are actually soft and shiny. Hair had very minimal tangles after shower and it was so easy to comb through. I LOVE THIS CONDITIONER. Use it with the accompanying shampoo! Oh, and it smells sooooo good!
Elle S.
I used hair food shampoo and conditioner for the first time today. These products were sent to me by influenster for testing purposes only. The packaging was sample sized. The product is very effective. I am satisfied with the product. I would purchase it as well as recommend it to other fellow influensters.
Kate J.
I received this product in a Target Beauty Box. The product smells great with a honey-apricot scent. The conditioner felt slightly thicker and heavier than my normal conditioner, so I only needed to use a little bit of it at a time. It definitely left my hair feeling moisturized and soft. However. I have very oil prone hair and my hair does not need any extra moisturize. Needless to say, I didn't get very great second day hair after using this conditioner and it caused my hair to get oily quicker than my usual shampoo and conditioner. Overall, I don't recommend this condition to people who have oil prone hair.
Monica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner works pretty well. It makes my hair really soft and it smells great. I actually was not a big fan of its shampoo counterpart, so I started using it on my daughter's hair. She is only 4, but her hair as thick as an adults. He hair is soft for three days after using this conditioner.
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
I love the way this smells, feels, and makes my hair look! It does the job on all ends! It keeps your hair feeling fresh and it works well on my frizzy oily hair! I loved the way it looked and I will def be recommending this to everyone I know! I was so satisfied with the way my hair turned out! I received this in my #SproutVoxBox complimentary for testing purposes and I was extremely happy to give it a try!
Denea W.
Binger, OK
I used this product recently and was pleasantly surprised at how good it worked. My hair feels clean and refreshed and smells so great. I have finally found the hair products that I will go back too!
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love both the conditioner and shampoo! They both smell so good and make my hair feel so soft without it being greasy!
Leala A.
How does this compare to the strawberry? I really liked that kind...
lulu j.
I heard a few positive feedbacks from this does it really work??? my hair is in need of hydration , how long does it last ? can it actually fix your damage ends?????
Bianna P.
Doral, FL
How this product works in thick and dry hair?
Heidi B.
Clovis, CA
Does this make color treated hair fade?
Natalia C.
Doral, FL
Has anyone used this product longer than 1 sample? I'm hearing some people complain about dry hair over tme.