BY HAIR FOOD

Hair food moisture is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair. ; a conditioning recipe that moisturizes dry, dull hair, smoothes the hair cuticle, and helps protect hair against future damage. ; uniquely infused with honey and apricot fragrance. ; pamper your hair with our moisture shampoo and conditioner, both infused with the fragrance of honey. ; paraben free ; mineral oil free. see more...

• I have thin greasy hair and it also gets frizzy I want something ...1 Answers
  • How long does it usually take for this to transform ur your 1 Answers
  • I see that this brand has a lot of attention, is it any good?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Has a good smell and make my hair soft as never before. " in 1 review
  • "I have finally found the hair products that I will go back too!" in 1 review
Alejandra C.
My hair was extremely dry after I colored it, so I decided to use something that would hydrate it and give some moisture to my hair. I bought this and the shampoo at target in the collection. After the first time using it my hair felt smooth and was easier to work with.
Chantelle H.
Broad Brook , CT
I enjoy the fact that it is all natural and you can really tell I have done my fair share on Pinterest and whipped up my own homemade conditioners which makes my hair feel great and soft only down fall is after I rinse out all the conditioner my hair feels very dry.
Erica L.
Orange Beach, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick frizzy hair so it's had to find both a shampoo and conditioner that leaves my hair soft and silky without weighing it down. I must say that the hair food shampoo and conditioner are amazing and leave my hair feeling so soft and it smells so good too!
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this in the Sprout VoxBox and I really liked it! It smelled awesome and made my hair really soft after my shower. It was easy to comb through, too. I'd definitely look into buying the full-size bottles of this and the matching shampoo.
Carina I.
San Leandro, CA
I've been looking for a shampoo and conditioner that will leave my curly hair soft, manageable and non frizzy. Unfortunately this product was not it. While it definitely worked better than a lot of other products I have tried it still left my hair a little bit dry and frizzy. I think it will work well for people who have straight hair.
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample in my SproutVoxBox. Its hard to tell with just one wash how it will really work with my hair but it did have a great scent and my hair was easy to style and didn't weight it down. It left my hair really soft as well.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received a sample in my sprout box and was not expecting this to be as amazing as it is. My hair is very long and needs a trim! This stuff detangled like wonders leaving my hair silly and soft!
Alyssa M.
My curly hair is hard to please when it comes to shampoo/conditioner, but this stuff really worked. Smooth and soft. I'm pleasantly surprised. I definitely have to buy this stuff
Beth G.
I tried a sample of this in my last voxbox. It smells pretty good, but I still prefer the smell of Garnier fructis or aussie. It did cut down on frizz in essence despite it being a humid day!
Krishna S.
Lathrop, Ca
Got a free sample just to review and I really liked it . It made my hair super soft and shiny and looked very healthy . I would defiantly purchase this product .
Leala A.
How does this compare to the strawberry? I really liked that kind...
lulu j.
I heard a few positive feedbacks from this does it really work??? my hair is in need of hydration , how long does it last ? can it actually fix your damage ends?????
Bianna P.
Doral, FL
How this product works in thick and dry hair?
Heidi B.
Clovis, CA
Does this make color treated hair fade?
Natalia C.
Doral, FL
Has anyone used this product longer than 1 sample? I'm hearing some people complain about dry hair over tme.