BY HAIR FOOD

Hair food moisture is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair. ; a conditioning recipe that moisturizes dry, dull hair, smoothes the hair cuticle, and helps protect hair against future damage. ; uniquely infused with honey and apricot fragrance. ; pamper your hair with our moisture shampoo and conditioner, both infused with the fragrance of honey. ; paraben free ; mineral oil free. see more...

• I have thin greasy hair and it also gets frizzy I want something ...1 Answers
  • How long does it usually take for this to transform ur your 1 Answers
  • I see that this brand has a lot of attention, is it any good?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Has a good smell and make my hair soft as never before. " in 1 review
  • "I have finally found the hair products that I will go back too!" in 1 review
Brianna K.
South Bend, WA
I got this awesome product in my Vox Box this month. And I can honestly say it works wonders! I have pretty dry hair, so I try to find the best moisturizing shampoo and conditioner for my hair. My hair doesn't get that greasy which is acutely bad for you hair cause your natural oils are not coming through it. But this product honestly did a good job.
Jordan S.
Greenwood, IN
I love trying new hair products! It's probably one of my favorite parts of beauty. That being said, I was excited to receive this for free in my Sprout Box. Unfortunately, I have learned over the years that silicones and sulfates are not only terrible for the natural integrity of your hair, but they also show in how my hair looks and styles. The conditioner has silicone in it and it says it clearly in the ingredients. Won't be buying
Jessica G.
Santa ana, Ca
Love love love the smell! My hair smells and feels great, clean, strong, smooth and shines. It put moisture back into my hair/scalp I no longer feel itchy at the nape of my neck from eczema (from other harsh shampoo/condishoners). It does not leave an oily reside and did not give me backne lol. It was fairly priced at Target and has great ingredients and keeps the bad ones out! I highly recommend this product.
Jan T.
Yes, everyone is right - this stuff smells really great. It smells more pedestrian great than expensive great, which is why it's not my top pick. However, it did make my hair super soft and shiny. Gotta love that! I like how the packaging looks vaguely natural and organic. Is it? I don't know but I like to think it is!
Christina M.
Levittown, PA
This has easily become one of my favorite conditioners. I have thick hair so it usually takes a lot of conditioner to really cover it all. I let it sit in got a few minutes to soak up, rinse, and I can physically feel the difference already. It leaves my hair feeling super soft and shiny.
Amanda R.
This conditioner smells amazing! So fresh & fruity. It did make my hair soft, and keep the smell hours later. The ingredients are really healthy & good for you, but other than that, I'm not sure what else was truly great about it. That's really all I require from a shampoo, and the price is decent. I would definitely purchase this again. I did receive a sample for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Maria V.
62 Riverboat Village Road, South Hadley , MA
I purchased this Item at Target and after trying it the first time I had to go back and purchase more of their other items. I love the way it leave your hair feeling so smooth and smelly so nice. I was able to untangle my hair with out a problem. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Visalia T.
Covina, CA
I absolutely love this conditioner. It doesn't weight down my hair at all and it leaves it feeling silky soft and smooth. I also love that a little bit of the product goes a long way. I'm Almaty some with the bottle and definitely repurchasing !
Teri  B.
I received a free sample of this conditioner in my Sprout VoxBox. I was really pleased with this product. Left my hair really soft and smooth. I have really fine hair and this conditioner didn't weigh it down at all. This scent wasn't as overpowering as the shampoo so that was nice. I'll definitely look into purchasing this in the future.
Em N.
I decided to try this conditioner because is says on the front label to be free of parabens and mineral oil. It smells very good, however after reading the back label I found that it contains many other bad chemicals that people should avoid such as yellow 5 which is known to cause allergies, thyroid tumors, asthma and many other problems, I guess it is worse if ingested but you shouldn't put on your skin either. other chemicals are Red 33, methylisothiazoline, dimethicone. This product is made in Thailand. I would do a review in the shampoo too, but is not available at the influenster yet. Shampoo has a lot of bad chemicals too.
Leala A.
How does this compare to the strawberry? I really liked that kind...
lulu j.
I heard a few positive feedbacks from this does it really work??? my hair is in need of hydration , how long does it last ? can it actually fix your damage ends?????
Bianna P.
Doral, FL
How this product works in thick and dry hair?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is the apricot smell of this product good or bad?
Natalia C.
Doral, FL
Has anyone used this product longer than 1 sample? I'm hearing some people complain about dry hair over tme.