BY HAIR FOOD

Hair food moisture is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair. ; a conditioning recipe that moisturizes dry, dull hair, smoothes the hair cuticle, and helps protect hair against future damage. ; uniquely infused with honey and apricot fragrance. ; pamper your hair with our moisture shampoo and conditioner, both infused with the fragrance of honey. ; paraben free ; mineral oil free. see more...

• I have thin greasy hair and it also gets frizzy I want something ...1 Answers
  • How long does it usually take for this to transform ur your 1 Answers
  • I see that this brand has a lot of attention, is it any good?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Has a good smell and make my hair soft as never before. " in 1 review
  • "I have finally found the hair products that I will go back too!" in 1 review
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was unimpressed with the smell and the performance of this product. Just a crap product all around.
Jade J.
Hampton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner isn't too heavy and it leaves your hair feeling really soft and healthy
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail . I swear by this product . Love love love . 10 / 10 . I definitely recommend , it's really worth the money . I think you should try it out ! Go & purchase some today , you won't be disappointed !
Virginia S.
Piedmont, CA
I decide try this shampoo after got and Hair food moisture treatment on my voxbox and just as the moisture treat the shampoo is also good. Has a good smell and make my hair soft as never before.
Em N.
I decided to try this conditioner because is says on the front label to be free of parabens and mineral oil. It smells very good, however after reading the back label I found that it contains many other bad chemicals that people should avoid such as yellow 5 which is known to cause allergies, thyroid tumors, asthma and many other problems, I guess it is worse if ingested but you shouldn't put on your skin either. other chemicals are Red 33, methylisothiazoline, dimethicone. This product is made in Thailand. I would do a review in the shampoo too, but is not available at the influenster yet. Shampoo has a lot of bad chemicals too.
Evie C.
Woodway, TX
Really liked this product - moisturizing and light, didn't make my hair feel heavy. Smells great too - will probably buy clarifying next
Karina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for a good shampoo to take away the fluffiness from my hair. The first time I used it my hair was left unbelievable soft. I wish it had more fragrance but my hair is feeling so light and soft that the scent really doesn't matter.
Katie M.
About 2 months or so ago, I started using this product, it makes my hair feel soft and I love that I comes in a pump do I can put it in my hair without using half the bottle!
Denea W.
Binger, OK
I used this product recently and was pleasantly surprised at how good it worked. My hair feels clean and refreshed and smells so great. I have finally found the hair products that I will go back too!
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love both the conditioner and shampoo! They both smell so good and make my hair feel so soft without it being greasy!
Leala A.
How does this compare to the strawberry? I really liked that kind...
lulu j.
I heard a few positive feedbacks from this does it really work??? my hair is in need of hydration , how long does it last ? can it actually fix your damage ends?????
Bianna P.
Doral, FL
How this product works in thick and dry hair?
Heidi B.
Clovis, CA
Does this make color treated hair fade?
Natalia C.
Doral, FL
Has anyone used this product longer than 1 sample? I'm hearing some people complain about dry hair over tme.