BY HAIR FOOD

Hair food moisture is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair. ; a conditioning recipe that moisturizes dry, dull hair, smoothes the hair cuticle, and helps protect hair against future damage. ; uniquely infused with honey and apricot fragrance. ; pamper your hair with our moisture shampoo and conditioner, both infused with the fragrance of honey. ; paraben free ; mineral oil free. see more...

• I have thin greasy hair and it also gets frizzy I want something ...1 Answers
  • How long does it usually take for this to transform ur your 1 Answers
  • I see that this brand has a lot of attention, is it any good?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Has a good smell and make my hair soft as never before. " in 1 review
  • "I have finally found the hair products that I will go back too!" in 1 review
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love both the conditioner and shampoo! They both smell so good and make my hair feel so soft without it being greasy!
Em N.
I decided to try this conditioner because is says on the front label to be free of parabens and mineral oil. It smells very good, however after reading the back label I found that it contains many other bad chemicals that people should avoid such as yellow 5 which is known to cause allergies, thyroid tumors, asthma and many other problems, I guess it is worse if ingested but you shouldn't put on your skin either. other chemicals are Red 33, methylisothiazoline, dimethicone. This product is made in Thailand. I would do a review in the shampoo too, but is not available at the influenster yet. Shampoo has a lot of bad chemicals too.
Courtney M.
Rockingham, VA
So I originally received the hair food hair mask in my Moda VoxBox for testing and I loved it so much that I went and bought the condishioner and it's amazing. My hair is no longer gross and frizzy and it is rediclously soft. I get tons of compliments on it. Highly recommend.
azure r.
Received this in my vox box this week. On wash day i used this with the shampoo sample. I noticed my hair felt a little more moistourized than it usually does, but there was not a huge difference. I am pretty sure if i kept using it, there would be a difference, but only a one use sample size was provided to me. Definitely considering picking it up on my next target trip.
Leala A.
How does this compare to the strawberry? I really liked that kind...
lulu j.
I heard a few positive feedbacks from this does it really work??? my hair is in need of hydration , how long does it last ? can it actually fix your damage ends?????
Bianna P.
Doral, FL
How this product works in thick and dry hair?
Heidi B.
Clovis, CA
Does this make color treated hair fade?
Natalia C.
Doral, FL
Has anyone used this product longer than 1 sample? I'm hearing some people complain about dry hair over tme.