BY HAIR FOOD

Hair food moisture is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair. ; a conditioning recipe that moisturizes dry, dull hair, smoothes the hair cuticle, and helps protect hair against future damage. ; uniquely infused with honey and apricot fragrance. ; pamper your hair with our moisture shampoo and conditioner, both infused with the fragrance of honey. ; paraben free ; mineral oil free. see more...

• I have thin greasy hair and it also gets frizzy I want something ...1 Answers
  • How long does it usually take for this to transform ur your 1 Answers
  • I see that this brand has a lot of attention, is it any good?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Has a good smell and make my hair soft as never before. " in 1 review
  • "I have finally found the hair products that I will go back too!" in 1 review
Marina R.
Tallmadge, OH
I use this and the shampoo in between my normal shampoo. The conditioner leaves my hair soft and silky
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was unimpressed with the smell and the performance of this product. Just a crap product all around.
Saramae R.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this stuff! My hair was so dried out and from the chlorine and it instantly made a difference!
Kayla B.
Galt, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! It makes my hair feel healthier than it ever has before. And the smell is AMAZING
Jade J.
Hampton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner isn't too heavy and it leaves your hair feeling really soft and healthy
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail . I swear by this product . Love love love . 10 / 10 . I definitely recommend , it's really worth the money . I think you should try it out ! Go & purchase some today , you won't be disappointed !
Summer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new fav spring product as of right now just in time for summer to get my hair nice
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
My favorite conditioner doesn't leave a film makes hair so soft absolutely the best
Joskaira V.
Jersey curly
This is the perfect products for My hair because My hair is curly and this is great
Virginia S.
Piedmont, CA
I decide try this shampoo after got and Hair food moisture treatment on my voxbox and just as the moisture treat the shampoo is also good. Has a good smell and make my hair soft as never before.
Leala A.
How does this compare to the strawberry? I really liked that kind...
lulu j.
I heard a few positive feedbacks from this does it really work??? my hair is in need of hydration , how long does it last ? can it actually fix your damage ends?????
Bianna P.
Doral, FL
How this product works in thick and dry hair?
Heidi B.
Clovis, CA
Does this make color treated hair fade?
Natalia C.
Doral, FL
Has anyone used this product longer than 1 sample? I'm hearing some people complain about dry hair over tme.