BY HAIR FOOD

Hair food moisture is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair. ; a conditioning recipe that moisturizes dry, dull hair, smoothes the hair cuticle, and helps protect hair against future damage. ; uniquely infused with honey and apricot fragrance. ; pamper your hair with our moisture shampoo and conditioner, both infused with the fragrance of honey. ; paraben free ; mineral oil free. see more...

• I have thin greasy hair and it also gets frizzy I want something ...1 Answers
  • How long does it usually take for this to transform ur your 1 Answers
  • I see that this brand has a lot of attention, is it any good?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Has a good smell and make my hair soft as never before. " in 1 review
  • "I have finally found the hair products that I will go back too!" in 1 review
Crystal F.
My first time trying my free sample of #hairfood was awesome!! I have naturally oily hair, and although it was moisturizing, it was wonderful for my hair! I used the shampoo and the conditioner, but I also paired the conditioner with my normal shampoo and loved that, too! I hope to buy this conditioner in the near future!
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample in my SproutVoxBox. Its hard to tell with just one wash how it will really work with my hair but it did have a great scent and my hair was easy to style and didn't weight it down. It left my hair really soft as well.
n g.
Daniel Island, SC
I have a love hate relationship with this (and their shampoo). They work wonders for my hair. I've used salon/high end products, I've used 99 cent products, I've babied my hair relentlessly after a dye job, and this stuff never fails to make my hair look and feel amazing.
However! I absolutely can't stand the smell. It says apricots but it's really more of burnt old carrots and plastic. It's so bad. I'm going to look for other scents when this bottle runs out and hope I find something yummy!
If you have the chance to smell it before you buy and you don't mind it, don't pass it up. It's such great conditioner besides the smell!
Lindsay W.
I received a sample of this conditioner in my VoxBox for review purposes. Though I disliked the shampoo, the conditioner performed well, making my hair nice and shiny and soft. The scent was good but not great, so I'm a bit more likely to look into another scent, but the formulation was great and I would recommend this product to others.
Kimberly P.
Knoxville, TN
I received this product in my vox box and I have fallen in love with it. It is absolutely amazing and left my hair feeling much fuller and healthier than it felt. I got about three uses out of it and each time I got to use it, it was amazing. I definitely plan on buying this in the near future :)
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
My favorite conditioner doesn't leave a film makes hair so soft absolutely the best
Beth G.
I tried a sample of this in my last voxbox. It smells pretty good, but I still prefer the smell of Garnier fructis or aussie. It did cut down on frizz in essence despite it being a humid day!
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received a sample in my sprout box and was not expecting this to be as amazing as it is. My hair is very long and needs a trim! This stuff detangled like wonders leaving my hair silly and soft!
Chantelle H.
Broad Brook , CT
I enjoy the fact that it is all natural and you can really tell I have done my fair share on Pinterest and whipped up my own homemade conditioners which makes my hair feel great and soft only down fall is after I rinse out all the conditioner my hair feels very dry.
Joskaira V.
Jersey curly
This is the perfect products for My hair because My hair is curly and this is great
Leala A.
How does this compare to the strawberry? I really liked that kind...
lulu j.
I heard a few positive feedbacks from this does it really work??? my hair is in need of hydration , how long does it last ? can it actually fix your damage ends?????
Bianna P.
Doral, FL
How this product works in thick and dry hair?
Heidi B.
Clovis, CA
Does this make color treated hair fade?
Natalia C.
Doral, FL
Has anyone used this product longer than 1 sample? I'm hearing some people complain about dry hair over tme.