BY HAIR FOOD

Hair food moisture is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair. ; a conditioning recipe that moisturizes dry, dull hair, smoothes the hair cuticle, and helps protect hair against future damage. ; uniquely infused with honey and apricot fragrance. ; pamper your hair with our moisture shampoo and conditioner, both infused with the fragrance of honey. ; paraben free ; mineral oil free. see more...

• I have thin greasy hair and it also gets frizzy I want something to...1 Answers
  • How long does it usually take for this to transform ur your 1 Answers
  • I see that this brand has a lot of attention, is it any good?1 Answers
  • "Has a good smell and make my hair soft as never before. " in 1 review
  • "I have finally found the hair products that I will go back too!" in 1 review
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
I received a sample of the Hair Food shampoo and conditioner. The first thing I noticed when I opened it is the freaking smell. TO DIE FOR! The best smelling combo I have ever sniffed. The shampoo lathers really well. My hair felt clean but dry after just the shampoo. When I applied the conditioner, I could feel the difference in my hair. I let it sit on my hair for about 3 minutes while I shaved my legs, TMI, I know. But it worked wonderfully. I let my hair air dry like I do on most days (not always) and I loved the results. My hair smelled great and it was soft and shiny. It didn't do anything spectacular for my curls. But I used other products for that anyways. My hair was so lightweight and smooth. OH MY GOSH. Was it light. I plan on buying this on my next trip to Target. Can't wait!

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Francis S.
Francis S.
I got this in my Sprout Vox Box. I haven't used Clairol hair products before so I was intrigued. I loved the smell right away (I prefer fruity/food scents over floral). The scent was not too overpowering but definitely had the scent of honey and apricot. The conditioner had a slightly different texture than I'm used to and a little went a long way for my medium wavy length hair. I typically wash my hair at night and let it air dry while I sleep. I woke up and my hair was shiny and fairly straight with less body than normal (which I don't mind since my hair can get poofy). It doesn't feel luxurious but I did like that it took care of my flyaway/poofy issue and my hair feels clean. I'm not sure that I would buy this due to the cost but if the price point were lower I would consider it for purchase.
I Have color treated, dry very wavy hair. I was hoping this would be the product for me, but it just wasn't it. The conditioner was moisturizing, yes, but not enough. My hair tends to get into tangles when I wash, so I needed a conditioner that helps with that, too. Unfortunately, my hair was still a bit tangled and difficult to comb.

The consistency isn't like the conditioners I love and use, which are either thick or feels luxurious. Meaning I need moisturizing shampoos and conditioners. The smell is great, though. Honey and Apricots! It isn't overpowering and it's quite pleasant. Just wish the smell stayed in my hair longer. :)

This may better for people with an oilier scalp (oily skin people), but for dry hair... Maybe not.
n g.
n g.
Daniel Island, SC
I have a love hate relationship with this (and their shampoo). They work wonders for my hair. I've used salon/high end products, I've used 99 cent products, I've babied my hair relentlessly after a dye job, and this stuff never fails to make my hair look and feel amazing.
However! I absolutely can't stand the smell. It says apricots but it's really more of burnt old carrots and plastic. It's so bad. I'm going to look for other scents when this bottle runs out and hope I find something yummy!
If you have the chance to smell it before you buy and you don't mind it, don't pass it up. It's such great conditioner besides the smell!
Kate J.
Kate J.
I received this product in a Target Beauty Box. The product smells great with a honey-apricot scent. The conditioner felt slightly thicker and heavier than my normal conditioner, so I only needed to use a little bit of it at a time. It definitely left my hair feeling moisturized and soft. However. I have very oil prone hair and my hair does not need any extra moisturize. Needless to say, I didn't get very great second day hair after using this conditioner and it caused my hair to get oily quicker than my usual shampoo and conditioner. Overall, I don't recommend this condition to people who have oil prone hair.
Kaeleigh L.
Kaeleigh L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
If I am an expert tester on anything it is shampoo. At any given time I have five bottles in my bathtub and at least 3 more under the sink and eventually they rotate into the guest bathroom or the trash. Through #influenster I sampled #hairfood for free (thank god because it gets expensive). Initially I wasn't sold; while in the shower my hair didn't feel smooth at all but once blow dried and straightened I was converted. My hair was noticeably softer and smelled amazing. Anyone looking to try a new shampoo check it out.

Caucasian, thick wavy hair, Florida (hard water)
Christa T.
Christa T.
Lakeland, FL
I'm always skeptical trying new hair products because let's face it, most don't do what they say. Clairol hair food moisture set does! Lately I've been using garnier whole blends moisture set, but will be making a switch. Not only does hair food moisturize and make my (very over processed) hair feel healthy, but the conditioner detangles within seconds of being In my hair and I only used half the amount I normally do. And the scent...can only be described as pleasant. It's a wonderful fruity flowery combination that I don't mind smelling all day.
Rin F.
Rin F.
I think I've found THE ONE, thanks to Influenster. My main hair concerns are oily scalp, very dry ends, and hair fall. This conditioner tackles all my hair problems! It isn't marketed to control hair fall, but it somehow does it for me. It doesn't leave residue on the hair and doesn't weigh it down. Hair had body and bounce. Ends are actually soft and shiny. Hair had very minimal tangles after shower and it was so easy to comb through. I LOVE THIS CONDITIONER. Use it with the accompanying shampoo! Oh, and it smells sooooo good!
Laney B.
Laney B.
Wilmington, NC
Not only did the Hair Food shampoo and conditioner smell great, it worked great too. The shampoo and conditioner both smell like apricots and honey and the scent lasts in your hair so you can still smell it slightly throughout the day. It also leaves your hair feeling soft and shiny and I love how it took away the frizziness from my hair. This shampoo and conditioner combination is the best I have used in a long time! I received this product for free for testing purposes but all these opinions are my own. #HairFood
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This shampoo and conditioner is infused with honey and apricot fragrances. It's silicone free, paraben free, and mineral oil free. This product was actually made in Thailand, I'm surprised it wasn't China or USA. After just one use my hair is extremely super soft and smells wonderful. I'm actually really amazed how soft this shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling. If you have been searching for a shampoo and conditioner to make your hair so soft, look no further. I'm not kidding this is your holy grail!
lulu j.
lulu j.
I heard a few positive feedbacks from this does it really work??? my hair is in need of hydration , how long does it last ? can it actually fix your damage ends?????
Leala A.
Leala A.
How does this compare to the strawberry? I really liked that kind...
Shayla M.
Shayla M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This this brand of shampoo and conditioner sulfate free?! I just received the kiwi dry shampoo and it smells amazing!
Roselyn C.
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is the apricot smell of this product good or bad?
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
Doral, FL
Has anyone used this product longer than 1 sample? I'm hearing some people complain about dry hair over tme.