BY HAIR FOOD

Hair food moisture is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair. ; a conditioning recipe that moisturizes dry, dull hair, smoothes the hair cuticle, and helps protect hair against future damage. ; uniquely infused with honey and apricot fragrance. ; pamper your hair with our moisture shampoo and conditioner, both infused with the fragrance of honey. ; paraben free ; mineral oil free. see more...

• I have thin greasy hair and it also gets frizzy I want something ...1 Answers
  • How long does it usually take for this to transform ur your 1 Answers
  • I see that this brand has a lot of attention, is it any good?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Has a good smell and make my hair soft as never before. " in 1 review
  • "I have finally found the hair products that I will go back too!" in 1 review
Nicole D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell alone is worth 5 stars! To me it's smells like apricot pancakes. This is amazing for curly hair and is very moisturizing and leaves hair soft and shiny. Adding the same shampoo only amplifies the effect and does wonders for hair!
Kamill H.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I needed to try something better for my hair. And I came across this. Once you go organic you never have to panic. I have colored hair so it's super dry and after using this product it's so soft and silky smooth. I'm def satisfied with this product
Heather C.
Winfield , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner. I found it and the shampoo as a two for one deal which made it a great price. At first after starting its use I had static in my hair all of a sudden. But after day three it went away. My hair looks great and feels great with this.
Wendy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample of this from the mega voxbox and love it! Made my hair really soft and smooth ( I've natural dry, straight hair btw) it also added shine to my usually dull looking hair. Going to get the full size when I run out of the sample.
Wendy B.
The best moisturizing conditioner for dry or damaged hair! I color my hair regularly so a great conditioner is important to me. This conditioner makes my hair tangle free, soft and super shiny!
Tiffany B.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though the shampoo makes my hair feel like straw this conditioner makes it feel super soft to the touch. Like the size of the container for the price. Well worth it!
Annette V.
Austin
As if their shampoo wasn't awesome enough, they created more awesomeness. This conditioner does what it says. Leaves your hair moisturized and smelling yummy.
Kimberly G.
Very good this product helps a lot the hair and it leaves very nice it is not tried but I recommend it very much it is very good exelente mark
Valentina V.
I really appreciate this conditioner I have bought this for the last six months and my hair has transformed try it out!!!!
Victoria r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It worked better than I thought! and smells really good, scent is long lasted and i'll buy again for sure (:
Leala A.
How does this compare to the strawberry? I really liked that kind...
lulu j.
I heard a few positive feedbacks from this does it really work??? my hair is in need of hydration , how long does it last ? can it actually fix your damage ends?????
Bianna P.
Doral, FL
How this product works in thick and dry hair?
Heidi B.
Clovis, CA
Does this make color treated hair fade?
Natalia C.
Doral, FL
Has anyone used this product longer than 1 sample? I'm hearing some people complain about dry hair over tme.