Hair Food Apricot Conditioner
Hair Food Moisture Conditioner is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair.
- A conditioning recipe that moisturizes dry, dull hair, smoothes the hair cuticle, and helps protect hair against future damage
- Uniquely infused with honey and apricot fragrance
- Pamper your hair with our Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, both infused with the fragrance of honey
- Paraben Free
- Mineral Oil Free
Top Questions See all 112 Q&A
- "I have finally found the hair products that I will go back too!" in 1 review
- "Has a good smell and make my hair soft as never before. " in 1 review
Overall I recommend this to anyone with normal type hair looking for a slightly better and less harsh conditioner. This goes well with the paired shampoo or again, is a great standalone Clairol Hair Food Infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance Shampoo & Conditioner Set 2 pc Pack
I also wasn’t too fond of the pump style of the bottle. It was easy to use but that bottle type makes me feel like it’s cheap, as if I have to buy it in bulk to save money. Meh.
Overall, I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone who is a big fan of caring well for your hair; if you just need any conditioner, go for it, but if you are looking for something high quality, you may need to look elsewhere.
Mostly, for me, this product has more cons. One, the company is not cruelty free which is an instant turn off. Further, this specific scent uses honey. I tried it anyway for the sake of an honest review since I was given the product for free to do so. The conditioner feels nice in my hands and applied to my hair, but afterwards feels kind of like I put a coat of wax over my hair and, in general, my hair dries to a dryer texture than usual (and I have dry, curly hair to begin with). Obviously this product is not for me and I would not purchase it again, unfortunately.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos