BY HAIR FOOD

Hair Food Moisture Conditioner is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair.

• A conditioning recipe that moisturizes dry, dull hair, smoothes the hair cuticle, and helps protect hair against future damage
  • Uniquely infused with honey and apricot fragrance
  • Pamper your hair with our Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, both infused with the fragrance of honey
  • Paraben Free

• "I have finally found the hair products that I will go back too!" in 1 review
  • "Has a good smell and make my hair soft as never before. " in 1 review
Shawna A.
Bradenton , FL
Just like I stated in my review for the shampoo, I wasn’t expecting much from this conditioner but I tried to go in with as much of an open mind as possible. Not to be a snob, but I’m a hairdresser and I use higher-end products in my dry, curly, color/highlighted hair. I was curious to see if it could hold up in any way to my Kerastase, Bumble and Bumble and Wella Conditioners that I have in rotation in my shower. But typically I need a lot from my conditioner bc my hair is so dry and prone to snapping. I only got one small sample packet of this in my VoxBox so it’s kind of hard to note any real results over time, but even if I got larger bottles, one use was enough for me. This conditioner had a thicker feel which I like initially, but it didn’t seem to really deliver anything by way of actual moisture. I had to use the whole thing in one try and it didn’t really seem to be softening or smoothing it at all. It just felt like rough hair with a coating of cream on top, of that makes sense. The shampoo made my hair feel so dry and this didn’t do anything to turn that around. My hair usually feels silky after a cleanse and condition and I just felt like it didn’t do much to make it feel soft and hydrated. I honestly didn’t feel any benefit from this what so ever... maybe this could be passable for someone with oily, non-colortreated hair or something, but for me it was a no-go bc my hair simply requires more out of its shampoo and conditioner. I actually had to go back and rewash and do a conditioning treatment bc I was just not happy with the way my hair felt and it was hard to put my products in and style. I gave it 3 stars for the nice, light smell and the more natural ingredients, and the light hydrating capabilities for someone with more normal hair but other than that, it just didn’t work for my hair type and the shampoo left it in such a bad state and this just wasn’t enough to save it! I was curious to try it with one of my good shampoos to see if the drying shampoo was what made everything so bad, but I used all of the packet in the first try so I didn’t get a chance to try it any other way! Just not my favorite or something I would recommend for such a basic, underwhelming product.
Lennika W.
Orem, UT
The conditioner was lightweight but effective. The scent was fabulous lasting a few days until my next hair wash. I have untreated hair and felt it conditioned well. It was not oily and my hair remained ungreasy till the next wash. I would purchase this again.

I received this product complimentary and all opinions are my own.
Denisse P.
Charlestown, MA
If you read my review on this product's sister (shampoo) then you already know I've confessed my love! This product is everything and Dim-Sum X 2. It smells absolutely amazing! I tried the Clairol Hair Food Infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance Moisture Shampoo & Moisture Hair Mask Set 2 pc Pack Honey Apricot scent (almost wrote flavor here y'all ha!) & its absolutely divine. It's a sweet subtle scent (not overpowering like most sweet scents). The moisture conditioner claims to "provide a luxurious moisture and shine. A conditioning recipe that moisturizes dry, dull hair, smoothes the hair cuticle, and helps protect hair against future damage". Hello! Does it hold up to it's claims? Absolutely! I received a sample size (0.33 fl oz) in my Chic VoxBox this month. My only wish is that it was a full sized product.....loved it soo much! I have kinky/curly hairtype (3b/3c) and my hair loved it. The conditioner provided the much needed slip my hair craves. My favorite part? (Aside from scent that is) the moisture doesn't wash away when you rinse the conditioner off. Can we cue the angels, please? UGH. I think I have found a staple product in my curly routine. Cannot wait to go out and purchase the full sized bottles.
Margaret Q.
Port Chester, NY
While the scent was more muted than the shampoo, it still had a nice clean smell and I feel this is a good stand alone product that would compliment a shampoo that you already use and like. I like that this product is free from a lot of harsh chemicals that dries out my already this hair. $10 is a great investment as you only need about 1-2 pumps of product for hair similar to mine. Again as my review for the shampoo, my only dislike was that this was not more moisturizing than a standard conditioner. My hair was semi frizzy after drying it and my ‘after’ picture includes taming it with a small amount of Redken Full Frame 07 All-Over Volumizing Mousse

Overall I recommend this to anyone with normal type hair looking for a slightly better and less harsh conditioner. This goes well with the paired shampoo or again, is a great standalone Clairol Hair Food Infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance Shampoo & Conditioner Set 2 pc Pack
Monserrat L.
I received this HairFood Moisture Conditioner sample complimentary in the Chic VoxBox.
This conditioner is infused with honey apricot fragrance, and it smells so heavenly! It’s so creamy and felt great on my hair. I could run my fingers through my wet hair without feeling any pulling or knots. I let my hair air dry, with no product on, and it didn’t help with my frizz. But my hair felt so light and soft. I felt like it was moisturized and I could see some shine to my hair. Overall, it seems to be pretty good. I know I can use styling products to help with my frizz. And I believe that with continued use, this might work wonders on my hair. So I will be going to purchase this!
Ani D.
Rockledge, FL
The Hair Food Apricot Conditioner is a nice rich formula that doesn't take much to go a long way. Just a small amount of the thick, creamy texture smoothed out to cover my shoulder length strands and the honey apricot formula smelled really good in the shower. My hair felt healthy after and was soft and tangle-free.
However, that lovely smell didn't linger long. I wash my hair at night before bed and only once, maybe twice, a week; but when I brushed my hair on the second morning after washing with the Hair Food line, sadly that lovely smell had completely dissipated and my hair smelled like it had been close to the full week of not washing, after just 1 day :/
If you're a daily/frequent washer I'd recommend this Hair Food Apricot Conditioner for you; but if you're like me and don't scrub your locks that often, this may not be your best choice.
Cindia G.
Fleetwood, PA
I was pleasantly surprised at how soft, and smooth it made my hair. It was very easy to detangle my 4a/3b curls. It is also Paraben, and Mineral oil free but it does have silicone. I believe that it is also sulfate free because I didn’t see that listed in the ingredients. One pump of this is enough for sectioned hair (I clip my hair into 6 Cantu buns and clip em, it makes it easier to distribute the product into my hair).

+Sulfate Free
+A lot of product in container
+The dispensing pump is great!
+I love the mild fragrance
+The consistency of the product is bomb.
+Great for detangling!
+Made my hair soft and silky (even my ends!)
-Has silicone

I would definitely purchase this product after I use the last drop!

Thank you @influenster for sending me this complimentary product to use, and to give my honest review.
Carol W.
Hollywood, FL
I liked the scent on the conditioner more than on the shampoo counterpart. It’s more floral than fruity but both have a sweetness to them. I liked that this was mineral oil and silicone free so I don’t have to worry about it breaking out my skin or giving me flat hair the more I used it but I don’t think this product worked with my fine hair. The conditioner was not too greasy and thick so it washed off easily and I didn’t feel like it got stuck to my body like some conditioners do. I don’t think it made me breakout more and it didn’t irritate my scalp. I used this for about a month so I could write a detailed review. The first 2 weeks were great, my hair looked amazing and it was sleek, shiny, and soft. I was impressed. However, by week 3 and 4 it made my hair super frizzy and the ends of my hair wasn’t curving the way it naturally would to frame my face. Instead it was going all over the place. I looked like I just rolled out of bed. Only solution would be to blow dry it every time to look like it did in weeks 1-2 which actually would dry it out and give heat damage so that’s not an option I want to do. I used this product everyday because my hair gets super greasy if I don’t but I guess maybe this product isn’t meant for that. The longer I used it, the worse it would get. If your hair routine is like mine then I wouldn’t recommend this product. Attached pic is when blow dried.
Lesley S.
Nashville, TN
Along with my review for the Hair Food Shampoo comes a raving review of the Hair Food Apricot Conditioner! I look for a conditioner that works for fine hair without leaving it looking oily or frizzy. I've also been making an effort to notice the ingredients in hair products I'm using and trying to keep it as chemical-free as possible. I don't have color-treated hair, I just have super fine hair that I can't risk getting any thinner. I use a conditioner 3 times a week and this is great because it applies super creamy and rinses out the weight of the conditioner, leaving the silkiness. I can definitely notice the difference in the texture in just two weeks' time. I purchased the full size product after receiving a free sample of it from Influenster!

Randi H.
Ruston, LA
This product was sent to me for free for review. I got three uses out of the sample I was sent. Personally I find this conditioner far superior to the matching shampoo. After putting this conditioner in your hair it will feel Amazing. Just washing it out of my hair I was amazed by how soft my hair was. It didn’t leave any residue in my hair or make it greasy. However, I’m not sure if the softness is actually a lasting effect of using this shampoo. It may just be Hydrating on the surface because as I go throughout the day my hair feels more and more dry. I gave this four stars because with the sample size I was quite happy with it, but because I only got three washes I don’t feel I know if this conditioner will actually improve your hair.
Laura T.
Meridian
Does this shampoo make ur hair grow faster herd it makes ur hair grow and kinda makes sense for it to make ur hair growth faster with the honey in it and all the home remedy hair growth masks out there that do work for faster hair growth
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Does this product weigh down your hair?
Juels T.
Owings Mills, MD
Where can I find this product?
Tiarra D.
Las Vegas, NV
My hair is really frizzy and dry & it doesn't feel healthy at all. So I've been looking for something new and that actually works to "hydrate" and get rid of frizz. Has anyone tried this product and it actually making your hair have moisture? Does it really act like "hair food"?
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
How well does this condition your hair?