BY HAIR FOOD #13 in Conditioner

Hair Food Moisture Conditioner is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair.

• A conditioning recipe that moisturizes dry, dull hair, smoothes the hair cuticle, and helps protect hair against future damage
  • Uniquely infused with honey and apricot fragrance
  • Pamper your hair with our Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, both infused with the fragrance of honey
  • Paraben Free

• "I have finally found the hair products that I will go back too!" in 1 review
  • "Has a good smell and make my hair soft as never before. " in 1 review
Margaret Q.
Port Chester, NY
While the scent was more muted than the shampoo, it still had a nice clean smell and I feel this is a good stand alone product that would compliment a shampoo that you already use and like. I like that this product is free from a lot of harsh chemicals that dries out my already this hair. $10 is a great investment as you only need about 1-2 pumps of product for hair similar to mine. Again as my review for the shampoo, my only dislike was that this was not more moisturizing than a standard conditioner. My hair was semi frizzy after drying it and my ‘after’ picture includes taming it with a small amount of Redken Full Frame Mousse, 8.5 oz

Overall I recommend this to anyone with normal type hair looking for a slightly better and less harsh conditioner. This goes well with the paired shampoo or again, is a great standalone Clairol Hair Food Infused with Honey Apricot Fragrance Shampoo & Conditioner Set 2 pc Pack
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
I had wanted to wait after I have been using this product for a while before i reviewed it because I am very particular with my hair care as I suffer from stress and diabetes induced hair fall. Because of this, I limit washing my hair to three to four times a week. I am an Asian woman that used to have thick, straight hair which turned thin and frail after moving to the United States. The first week of using this product was absolutely miserable. I was experiencing hair fall before I even applied conditioner which was not a norm for me. Every time I combed through my hair I would get hair and it was worrisome. I fought through the stress and kept using the conditioner. A month in, I'm still not really in love with the product. It smells amazing in tbe shower but has no long lasting scent on my hair. My hair feels soft but it doesn't feel any healthier. I do like the thickness of the formula, I feel like I'm not wasting a lot of product but I will most likely not purchase this product or recommend it to anyone with similar hair type as I do. Hair Food Apricot Conditioner
Becky W.
Received free in the Hair Food VoxBox. This is pretty much your average drug store conditioner. It smells good - although the fragrance is quite strong. It does leave my hair feeling soft and manageable. But...Hair Food bills itself as a very conscientious brand. It advertises that it's for people who are very aware and careful about what they put on and in their bodies. Because of that, I kind of assumed the ingredient list would be chock full of natural ingredients and would exclude your typical artificial ingredients. It is free of parabens and mineral oil. But with the exception of water and honey, all the other ingredients seem to be pretty highly processed chemicals, including artificial dyes. I was a  little disappointed in that fact. Overall it's a decent drug store conditioner but otherwise seems kind of like a marketing gimmick.
Carol W.
Hollywood, FL
I liked the scent on the conditioner more than on the shampoo counterpart. It’s more floral than fruity but both have a sweetness to them. I liked that this was mineral oil and silicone free so I don’t have to worry about it breaking out my skin or giving me flat hair the more I used it but I don’t think this product worked with my fine hair. The conditioner was not too greasy and thick so it washed off easily and I didn’t feel like it got stuck to my body like some conditioners do. I don’t think it made me breakout more and it didn’t irritate my scalp. I used this for about a month so I could write a detailed review. The first 2 weeks were great, my hair looked amazing and it was sleek, shiny, and soft. I was impressed. However, by week 3 and 4 it made my hair super frizzy and the ends of my hair wasn’t curving the way it naturally would to frame my face. Instead it was going all over the place. I looked like I just rolled out of bed. Only solution would be to blow dry it every time to look like it did in weeks 1-2 which actually would dry it out and give heat damage so that’s not an option I want to do. I used this product everyday because my hair gets super greasy if I don’t but I guess maybe this product isn’t meant for that. The longer I used it, the worse it would get. If your hair routine is like mine then I wouldn’t recommend this product. Attached pic is when blow dried.
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this product free from Influenster. While I thought the smell was ‘okay’ (although it didn’t last long), I found the conditioner to be lacking! It felt thin and I had to use more than I regularly do just to feel like I was doing my hair justice. Even though they sent a large bottle, I used it ONCE and just never went back to it.
I also wasn’t too fond of the pump style of the bottle. It was easy to use but that bottle type makes me feel like it’s cheap, as if I have to buy it in bulk to save money. Meh.
Overall, I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone who is a big fan of caring well for your hair; if you just need any conditioner, go for it, but if you are looking for something high quality, you may need to look elsewhere.
Kami L.
Grafton , WV
I enjoyed using the Hair Food Apricot Conditioner! It was creamy and it moisturizes my ends well. The scent was is slightly more intense than that of the shampoo. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, I just wanted to make a note of it. The only issue that I had with this product is that it didn’t leave my hair feeling moisturized after I got out of the shower. I have very thick hair and I normally have to use a hair mask when I wash my hair. This conditioner seemed to smooth out my strands in the shower, but once my hair air dried, I could tell that it was less moisturized than normal. Just thought it was worth mentioning. However, if you don’t have drier ends or thick hair, you will probably love this conditioner!
Ryan D.
I loved the smell of this conditioner and I didn’t need a lot to coat all of my hair. I didn’t feel that the scent was super long lasting, but overall I liked it a lot. It seems to be safe for color treated hair as mine is and nothing bad happened, but not sure what would happen with continued use (can’t say I looked at the ingredients or whether it was free from sulfates and parabens). My hair definitely has better volume and looked shiny, although if I was going out for the night after using it, I probably
I would have used an oil because it felt a little frizzy. Overall I would consider using it again, but not sure it would switch me from my Dove products. Hair Food Apricot Conditioner
Deborah S.
Kissimmee, FL
Where to start? These products smell amazing, and full of nourishing ingredients to help boost the moisture and elasticity of your hair. As part of the campaign we were sent full size bottles and for my testing purposes I went to the store to figure out the pricing compared to the product in the bottle. Each Shampoo and Conditioner averages out for just under $10 after taxes. So about $20 for a months supply for me which isn’t bad at all, especially when I don’t have to use my hair drops after it. The conditioner effectively moisturized my hair, left it smelling amazing, and it wasn’t oily at all which happens with a lot of moisturizing conditioners!
Hope B.
This is pretty good! I got this from Target for a virtualbox contest. I have very dry hair ends and i needed a boost of moisture. It's a a bit pricey but not crazy. I love how it comes in a pump. I wish it had more of a scent but it did wonders for my hair. Another thing is that it didn't help detangle my hair but it definitely improved the look of my hair after brushing it! It looked so much more thick and healthy. I also love how they put food products in their hair care because hair needs foods like honey, fruits, and vegetables to stay healthy ❤️🍯
Kayleigh R.
Schaumburg, IL
Some of the pros of this product, just like the shampoo, are the smell (very nice) and the volume of product.

Mostly, for me, this product has more cons. One, the company is not cruelty free which is an instant turn off. Further, this specific scent uses honey. I tried it anyway for the sake of an honest review since I was given the product for free to do so. The conditioner feels nice in my hands and applied to my hair, but afterwards feels kind of like I put a coat of wax over my hair and, in general, my hair dries to a dryer texture than usual (and I have dry, curly hair to begin with). Obviously this product is not for me and I would not purchase it again, unfortunately.
Juels T.
Owings Mills, MD
Where can I find this product?
Tiarra D.
Las Vegas, NV
My hair is really frizzy and dry & it doesn't feel healthy at all. So I've been looking for something new and that actually works to "hydrate" and get rid of frizz. Has anyone tried this product and it actually making your hair have moisture? Does it really act like "hair food"?
lulu j.
I heard a few positive feedbacks from this does it really work??? my hair is in need of hydration , how long does it last ? can it actually fix your damage ends?????
Celia F.
Marietta, GA
Is this safe for colored hair or will it strip my color?
Leala A.
How does this compare to the strawberry? I really liked that kind...