BY HAIR FOOD

Hair Food Moisture Conditioner is inspired by pampering and relaxing ingredients to hydrate and condition the hair.

• A conditioning recipe that moisturizes dry, dull hair, smoothes the hair cuticle, and helps protect hair against future damage
  • Uniquely infused with honey and apricot fragrance
  • Pamper your hair with our Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, both infused with the fragrance of honey
  • Paraben Free

• "I have finally found the hair products that I will go back too!" in 1 review
  • "Has a good smell and make my hair soft as never before. " in 1 review
jilleann t.
Anaheim, CA
I love love love this it smells so good makes my hair feel silky soft sometimes I feel like I don’t need a brush after I take a shower because it just takes out the knots I don’t know how but just smells really good and I love it you have to try it
Danna T.
Marshall, MO
I received a sample of this shampoo and conditioner and I'm extremely happy. My hair feels so clean and soft when most do not do that for my hair. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Sanam A.
Love this conditioner!!! It smells soooo good and leaves my hair silky smooth! I leave it on for 2-5 min and it works amazingly!! It’s a big bottle and I love that it’s a pump so I can take the right amount
Nicole D.
The smell alone is worth 5 stars! To me it's smells like apricot pancakes. This is amazing for curly hair and is very moisturizing and leaves hair soft and shiny. Adding the same shampoo only amplifies the effect and does wonders for hair!
Kamill H.
Vallejo, CA
I needed to try something better for my hair. And I came across this. Once you go organic you never have to panic. I have colored hair so it's super dry and after using this product it's so soft and silky smooth. I'm def satisfied with this product
Tiffany W.
I have a very difficult time finding hair cleansing products that are without ingredients I am allergic to, including Cocamidopropyl Betaine and Decyl Glucoside. They are the ingredients that cause products to foam. I saw this display at Target and though "Awesome! Cleaner that doesn't foam and is sulfate-free". It really is and I think it work pretty well. It smells great, not perfumy. It refreshes my coarse wavy hair without too much build-up. I do use gel and curl cream, so every few washes I use a shampoo (which foams but doesn't have the allergy causing ingredients) to basically strip my hair.
I love that after cleansing, with the product still in, I can comb through without much trouble. My hair feels soft and silky during and after cleansing, not stiff like some cleaners. I do follow up with a conditioner just to give my hair a little extra boost of moisture and control when I let it curl.
It is worth a try if you are in the market for a cleansing conditioner because the price is good and it is easy to find at Target.
Heather C.
Winfield , WV
I love this conditioner. I found it and the shampoo as a two for one deal which made it a great price. At first after starting its use I had static in my hair all of a sudden. But after day three it went away. My hair looks great and feels great with this.
Chelsea G.
I received a sample of the Hair Food shampoo and conditioner. The first thing I noticed when I opened it is the freaking smell. TO DIE FOR! The best smelling combo I have ever sniffed. The shampoo lathers really well. My hair felt clean but dry after just the shampoo. When I applied the conditioner, I could feel the difference in my hair. I let it sit on my hair for about 3 minutes while I shaved my legs, TMI, I know. But it worked wonderfully. I let my hair air dry like I do on most days (not always) and I loved the results. My hair smelled great and it was soft and shiny. It didn't do anything spectacular for my curls. But I used other products for that anyways. My hair was so lightweight and smooth. OH MY GOSH. Was it light. I plan on buying this on my next trip to Target. Can't wait!

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Wendy L.
Got a sample of this from the mega voxbox and love it! Made my hair really soft and smooth ( I've natural dry, straight hair btw) it also added shine to my usually dull looking hair. Going to get the full size when I run out of the sample.
Kristine Michelle S.
I Have color treated, dry very wavy hair. I was hoping this would be the product for me, but it just wasn't it. The conditioner was moisturizing, yes, but not enough. My hair tends to get into tangles when I wash, so I needed a conditioner that helps with that, too. Unfortunately, my hair was still a bit tangled and difficult to comb.

The consistency isn't like the conditioners I love and use, which are either thick or feels luxurious. Meaning I need moisturizing shampoos and conditioners. The smell is great, though. Honey and Apricots! It isn't overpowering and it's quite pleasant. Just wish the smell stayed in my hair longer. :)

This may better for people with an oilier scalp (oily skin people), but for dry hair... Maybe not.
Juels T.
Owings Mills, MD
Where can I find this product?
Tiarra D.
Las Vegas, NV
My hair is really frizzy and dry & it doesn't feel healthy at all. So I've been looking for something new and that actually works to "hydrate" and get rid of frizz. Has anyone tried this product and it actually making your hair have moisture? Does it really act like "hair food"?
lulu j.
I heard a few positive feedbacks from this does it really work??? my hair is in need of hydration , how long does it last ? can it actually fix your damage ends?????
Celia F.
Marietta, GA
Is this safe for colored hair or will it strip my color?
Leala A.
How does this compare to the strawberry? I really liked that kind...