BY HAIR FLAIR

The Hair Flair Deluxe Softhood Hair Dryer Attachment attaches to the vast majority of hand-held hair dryers. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
This really is a lifesaver! It’s portable and saves me so much time and space on my luggage or in my purse if I wanted. It comes with a bag and fits over any handheld hairdryer. It’s inexpensive and comfortable. Can be purchased at Target or Amazon! I love it! 💕
Victoria G.
Highly recommend. Got mine from a Sally's for around $18. Definitely helps cut down on the tedious process of drying your hair by hand. Now I can stick this on and actually do something else while my hair dries. I use medium heat since my drier has low, medium, and high settings and it hasn't caused any issues.
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
I love this dryer so much. It's so easy to put back into it's little pouch & store it. It was a little pricey but i'm sure you can find it online for a cheaper price. Mine was $20 at Sallys. I just wish it came in red, that's my only complaint.
Karmynn J.
Gary, IN
I bought this a few months ago as a cheap alternative to buying a hooded dryer (I still want one). It does what it's supposed to do. I have naturally curly/kinky hair and I use it to do deep conditioning treatments and to speed up the drying process when I do braid-outs and other styles that I let air dry over night or throughout the day if I'm home all day. I give it a thumbs up. One downside is that the highest temp it can take is medium heat so as not to melt the plastic but I can get over that.
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
This dryer is a staple in my hair routine. I love using this for an intense deep conditioning treatment or to set styles with rollers or twists. Plus it's soft enough to use for kids or to take a nap in. I would recommend this to anyone!
Marlenys I.
Newark, NJ
Inexpensive and perfect for the cause. I use this soft hood for deep conditioning. I love the portable feel and packaging is perfect for travel.
Moline S.
Savannah, GA
I love this manageable it fast mad i can only use it on low heat but other then that easy product to travel with.