Hair Flair Deluxe Softhood Hair Dryer Attachment

by Hair Flair

The Hair Flair Deluxe Softhood Hair Dryer Attachment attaches to the vast majority of hand-held hair dryers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hair Flair Deluxe Softhood Hair Dryer Attachment!
Product Highlights
“...deep conditioning. I love the portable feel and packaging is perfect for travel.” in 3 reviews
Highly recommend. Got mine from a Sally's for around $18. Definitely helps cut down on the tedious process of drying your hair by hand. Now I can stick this on and actually do something else while my hair dries. I use medium heat since my drier has low, medium, and high settings and it hasn't caused any issues.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Normal, Curly, Kinky
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Love using this for deep conditioning treatments or for the rare times I need to speed up the drying process when doing a twist-out. Fits my travel-size Chi dryer perfectly, and I always use the dryer on low heat with this attachment. It’s super easy to use. I love that I can easily store it in my bathroom drawer in the little pouch that it comes with. I highly recommend it.
Black / Curls, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Social Circle, GA
I love this dryer so much. It's so easy to put back into it's little pouch & store it. It was a little pricey but i'm sure you can find it online for a cheaper price. Mine was $20 at Sallys. I just wish it came in red, that's my only complaint.
Black / Curls, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Purchased at: Amazon
The first good I hade was from gold n hot. It was okayish. Compared to this, gold n hot is trash. This is ways more sleek and well put together. It’s fit for multiple styles and I actually drys my hair. The gold n hot seemed to only heat up like a hat and just warms your head.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Kinky, Coarse
Gary, IN
Hair Flair Deluxe Softhood Hair Dryer Attachment uploaded by Karmynn J.
I bought this a few months ago as a cheap alternative to buying a hooded dryer (I still want one). It does what it's supposed to do. I have naturally curly/kinky hair and I use it to do deep conditioning treatments and to speed up the drying process when I do braid-outs and other styles that I let air dry over night or throughout the day if I'm home all day. I give it a thumbs up. One downside is that the highest temp it can take is medium heat so as not to melt the plastic but I can get over that.
Dark Brown / Dandruff, Frizz / Kinky, Coarse
Grovetown, GA
Hair Flair Deluxe Softhood Hair Dryer Attachment uploaded by Gabrielle H.
This really is a lifesaver! It’s portable and saves me so much time and space on my luggage or in my purse if I wanted. It comes with a bag and fits over any handheld hairdryer. It’s inexpensive and comfortable. Can be purchased at Target or Amazon! I love it! 💕
Black / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Curly, Kinky, Fine
Clemmons, NC
This dryer is a staple in my hair routine. I love using this for an intense deep conditioning treatment or to set styles with rollers or twists. Plus it's soft enough to use for kids or to take a nap in. I would recommend this to anyone!
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Newark, NJ
Inexpensive and perfect for the cause. I use this soft hood for deep conditioning. I love the portable feel and packaging is perfect for travel.
Savannah, GA
Hair Flair Deluxe Softhood Hair Dryer Attachment uploaded by Moline S.
I love this manageable it fast mad i can only use it on low heat but other then that easy product to travel with.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Kinky, Thick