Hair Color Chalk Temporary Hair Color, Chocolate Love, .15 oz

by Hair Color Chalk

Add a flair of color without the long-term commitment of dying. Hair Color Chalk is temporary hair color that rubs directly onto your hair, then washes out! Temporary Hair Color, Chocolate Love

How does it work? how does it feels when you ise it? is it smooth?
Start your review of Hair Color Chalk Temporary Hair Color, Chocolate Love, .15 oz!
Milwaukee, WI
This only works if you have blonde hair or a light brown. I have dark hair & you couldn't really see it on me. Waste of money
Springfield, MO
I don't think my hair color or texture agrees with this. I think if you have straight hair that doesn't need moisture this is ideal.
Brooklyn, NY
This works on both blonde hair and even dark brown hair . the color is VERY Pigmented which is great cause lots of people could try it!
Vintondale, PA
I have medium brown hair and by daughter has light brown hair with natural blonde highlights from the sun and let me say it shows very well on both of us. hers looks so much lighter though but its still great for making statement!
Hair chalk is a great product. Especially when you have children who want to dye their hair but you know they wont like it a week later. Hair chalk is a great alternative for that fun look without the permanent damage!!
S Chesterfld, VA
Ive seen other people use it , & it looks great on their hair & last a very long time until they get water on it i would recommend its nice
Opa Locka, FL
If you want a bit of color, it is great. But do not expect the color to be vibrant on thick, dark hair. It is a great alternative to actually dyeing the hair, but it is not the same.
Kingsville, TX
I tried this product but in purple. I did like it at first, but it was pretty hard to put on in the first place and then also it came off after not even an hour. It also got all over my shirt, which sucked :(
If you are looking for some temporary color on your hair without the damage it causes i would recommend hair chalk. I use them on slightly damp hair so that the color comes off easier. If i want the color to be bolder i use the white chalk first and then the color i desire.
Review for: Caribbean Blue, Hot Pink
Great product this really helped me to do my little sisters hair for Halloween so easy to use and it is the best I have found the colours can be as bright and as vibrant as you want because of how much you apply my sisters hair is a very dark blonde and it was a great colour however it did get on the chairs but with some hairspray it didn’t go everywhere as much