BeautyHairHair ProductsHair Chemist
Jojoba & Shea Butter Revitalizing Shampoo

Hair Chemist Jojoba & Shea Butter Revitalizing Shampoo

by Hair Chemist

Hair Chemist Jojoba & Shea Butter Revitalizing Shampoo contains natural extracts that cleanse and strengthen your hair for a dramatically shinier, healthier look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hair Chemist Jojoba & Shea Butter Revitalizing Shampoo!
Aya S.
Philadelphia, PA
Hair Chemist Jojoba & Shea Butter Revitalizing Shampoo uploaded by Aya S.
I really liked this shampoo when I first tried it I noticed that it cleaned my hair and did not dry it and it added a shine. It became one of my favorites. Also it smells so nice. I will recommend it to others and I will repurchase it again.
Jen B.
THE BEST SHAMPOO I HAVE EVER USED. Used this, along with the conditioner and my hair has never felt so perfect. So shiny, soft and long. I have been using this for years and plan to continue to use. Nothing better than these. Pantene, garnier, you won't find a product that can do what these do.
brianna N.
framingham
This feels amazing on my hair! When I apply it, It puffs up and soothe my hair. This is the best for oily hair! Everything is great with this. Other brands feel a bit dry but this feels good! Definitely recommend.
Asia V.
Casper, WY
Awful!! Accidentally I got some in my eyes it. Tuned for an hour!! And the smell is terrible! So expensive, not worth the money I do not recommend this at all. I wouldn't but this again.

Looking for your answer?