Hair Chemist Hair Repair Oil Dry Hair

by Hair Chemist

Hair Chemist Hair Repair Oil is intensive hair repair for dry or damaged hair.

How does it work on color treated hair?
Start your review of Hair Chemist Hair Repair Oil Dry Hair!
edmonton
A product that can fix even the most unattractive and unmanageable hairs can come to life again hair is life to some and it feels great to finally have a product that is fit for my scalp and my tresses that won’t do anything but good good good!!
Gilbert, MN
This is an ok hair oil. I’ve used better. It’s good for the price. I probably won’t be purchasing this again. Maybe it will work for a different hair type than mine. My hair is completely straight.
Bakersfield, CA
If you find yourself with seriously damaged hair, this hair oil's blend of red algae and a special keratin complex works to strengthen brittle strands by adding a spritz of moisture. It also adds some seriously nice shine to hair.
Grain valley
This worked so well on my hair! I really liked how it repaired it faster than I thought it would. This was so easy to use! It really brought my hair to a healthier look, I am very satisfied with this product!
Petersburg, IN
Worked just as good as any other hair oil I have tried. It was a little pricier than others so I probably wouldn’t purchase again. Product felt like a lot of water in it with a really thin consistency
Post Falls, ID
Hair Chemist Hair Repair Oil Dry Hair uploaded by Mariel_mg4 G.
Didn’t like it! It’s very oily to me and I can’t stand oil in my hair so I just couldn’t use it anymore but maybe there are other people that like it other then me so this is just me opinion!
Houston,Texas
This oil is the best it helps your hair get soft and start letting the damage on the bottom it’s really useful
I like this but it’s not perfect it’s a little pricey and not worth the money but overall a good product
Great product I really enjoy using this product and all that it does. I hope it continues to work well.
Los Angeles , CA
I’m just going I hope you’re happy happy that I will have your family to you soon home now