Hair Chemist Hair Repair Oil uploaded by Loretta W.

BY HAIR CHEMIST

Hair Chemist Hair Repair Oil revitilizes the hair, controls frizz and shine. see more...

Kayla R.
Lewistown , PA
Would love to try this and see if it repairs my unhealthy hair! Im up for anything! I think it has a good value for the product you receive. Im a brunette with dry and heat damage, i think its perfect!
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Kayla L.
I have this product and I love it. Been using it for months now and my hair is like new hair. I have blonde very thin fine hair. It smooths and repairs my hair so much.
Katherine M.
Keokuk, IA
I bought this at Sallys beauty. it's so so. I don't love it but it does help. apply a bit on ends of wet hair go to sleep wake up less frizzy.
Lorena M.
Naples
I loved this product amazing for my hair. It lasted so long and didnt rub off. It made my hair silky definitely exceeded my expectations.
❥ b.
Made my hair beautiful and revitalized again. Help fix most of the heat damage in my hair!
Emilee T.
I like it a lot it's great and good and lovely and I like it a lot so much I would buy it