BeautyHair Styling ProductsHair Chemist

Hair Chemist Brassiness Hair Oil with Lavender Oil 2.5 ounce

by Hair Chemist

Brassiness Hair Oil with Lavender

Paraben Free; Silicone Free; Sun Filters; Toning

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hair Chemist Brassiness Hair Oil with Lavender Oil 2.5 ounce!
Sierra R.
Lake Wylie, SC
Love this product! After dying my hair I was able to straighten right after due to this product providing so much moisture! It brought the brassiness out of my hair as well! Great product that I highly recommend if you need to reduce brassiness. 💓🤩
april R.
Dillon, SC
So far this is the only hair treatment that I use once a week for the brassiness in my blonde hair. I get mine from Sally's Beauty Supply for only $5.99. After I wash my hair i use my Hair Chemist brassiness hair mask with lavender oil and I massage into my scalp to the ends of my hair and I leave it on for 20 minutes sometimes I use a hot towel wrapped around my head. Is totally takes out any brassiness that you might have. I recommend this to every blonde in the world!
Leaugeay G.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
These are hot garbage, literally do nothing, smells okay but definitely gave my head the feeling of cheap oil. Save your money and go buy argan oil. As for the idea that they help with brassiness? Didn’t even see a difference.
Macy-Rhayne V.
Port Colborne, ON
Hair Chemist Brassiness Hair Oil with Lavender Oil 2.5 ounce uploaded by Macy-Rhayne V.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I like this a lot! It’s really nice and feels nice but I don’t recommend using it as a heat protector I thought I could get away with it but it won’t leave ur hair straight and if too much is added it will look greasy. Other then that use away it’s really pretty for beach waves. Not expensive and smells amazing!

Looking for your answer?