BY HAIR CHEMIST

Bamboo to the rescue! Bamboo is known in nature for its strength and ability to grow fast. Well, those beneficial traits hold true as a nutrient with this deep repair masque. It transforms rough, unruly hair into smooth, sleek strands while eliminating... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
This is the first time using this product. I love the soft fruity scent. It is very creamy yet, thick. I used this for my weekly deep conditioning session. I out it on dry hair for 45 minutes under a plastic cap then rinsed out. My hair does feel stronger and it is moisturized. This will be a staple part in my hair journey. I purchased this on sale at Sally's Beauty in the discount rack at 6.49 and it was 70% off. I bought two jars and I'm happy I did!
Charee M.
Charee M.
I applied this product on my naturally curly hair. And the instructions called for deep conditioning for 7 minutes however I placed it my hair with the moisturizing deep conditioning treatment into a heating cap for 28 minutes. It was smooth upon it coming off of the heat however it felt strong almost like a protein treatment. This would be good for high porosity type hair especially if you have Type 4 hair.
Robin R.
Robin R.
Works really well for a deep conditioner. I was very satisfied with how silky it made my hair. It didn't exactly help with thinning of my hair but it helped with deadends
sophia v.
sophia v.
Midland
Does this help with damaged hair?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
How does this work on curly hair has anyone tried it?
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Leesburg, FL
Does this product actually strengthen your hair? I have very dry hair that breaks easily. I need something that will help build it back up.