BY CONAIR #69 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Hair Brush, Small, Classic Wood, Round, 1-Each see more...

• Can somebody tell me what's the difference between this brush and...5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tamara F.
Good brush for a decent price. Purchased at Walmart and used to blow out my hair or to put in a top knot. Only thing that bothered me was cleaning it. My thick and curly hair wouldn’t completely come out. Definitely recommend but just know you will need to buy another every several months.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I bought this brush because the price was reasonable. The problem that I have with this brush is , I have long hair and when I use it it becomes tangled in my hair. I usually have to turn my blow dryer off and then pull my hair out strand by strand out of the brush. I do not recommend this brush for anyone who has hair longer than your shoulders.
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
It's a great brush especially for the price and this brand is has been around and very dependable. I would recommend this I used it for the first time for personal use with blow drying my hair. I would recommend this if you find it
Bria S.
Columbia, SC
I really like this brush for blow drying my hair. I got it t Walmart for a good price. I use it every time I straighten my hair and it does wonders. I would rather use this brush then a comb. My hair is really thick and curly and I still can get my roots and all
Grimelys J.
Camden, NJ
Great app app and free shipping app for app great great for free shipping app app great app for free app great great for free app great for free shipping and free app great great for free shipping and free stuff for
Danielle A.
Conair makes great brushes, especially for the price. I bought it at Target. I use this brush while blow drying my hair. They also carry this brush at Sally beauty supply.
Rachel Y.
Surprise, AZ
Love using this brush while blow drying my hair. This is a good brush for the price you pay. You can find the brush at any Sally's or even the drugstore. Love it as it doesn't my my hair all frizzy and everywhere.
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
I have used this bursh before. Its good for rolling the ends of your hair inward as you dry it. I really love the brush. I highly recommend this product.
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
This works so great this smell so amazing it's just the best of the best I love it so much makes you smell so great so it makes you feels so great!
Devan R.
Loveland, CO
This is great for adding volume to my roots while blow drying. Helps give my hair a nice shine as well. It was a great affordable price too!
Allycia H.
Stephentown
Can somebody tell me what's the difference between this brush and the wide tooth combs is?