Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCombs & BrushesConair
Hair Brush, Small, Classic Wood, Round, 1 Each - CORPORATION

Hair Brush, Small, Classic Wood, Round, 1 Each - CONAIR CORPORATION

Hair Brush, Small, Classic Wood, Round, 1-Each

Girls? What are you thinking about wooden brushes? Are they better than metallic ones?
Can somebody tell me what's the difference between this brush and the wide tooth combs is?
Start your review of Hair Brush, Small, Classic Wood, Round, 1 Each - CONAIR CORPORATION!
Rainbow City, AL
I have used this bursh before. Its good for rolling the ends of your hair inward as you dry it. I really love the brush. I highly recommend this product.
Sanford, FL
Good brush for a decent price. Purchased at Walmart and used to blow out my hair or to put in a top knot. Only thing that bothered me was cleaning it. My thick and curly hair wouldn’t completely come out. Definitely recommend but just know you will need to buy another every several months.
Loveland, CO
This is great for adding volume to my roots while blow drying. Helps give my hair a nice shine as well. It was a great affordable price too!
Manalapan, NJ
I bought this brush because the price was reasonable. The problem that I have with this brush is , I have long hair and when I use it it becomes tangled in my hair. I usually have to turn my blow dryer off and then pull my hair out strand by strand out of the brush. I do not recommend this brush for anyone who has hair longer than your shoulders.
Las Vagas
This works so great this smell so amazing it's just the best of the best I love it so much makes you smell so great so it makes you feels so great!
Conair makes great brushes, especially for the price. I bought it at Target. I use this brush while blow drying my hair. They also carry this brush at Sally beauty supply.
Doral, FL
Realmente es muy bueno este cepillo, para secarse el cabello, y esta hecho de buena calidad.
El Monte, CA
Really nice inexpensive small round brush. My boys use it to blow dry there hair
Columbia, SC
I really like this brush for blow drying my hair. I got it t Walmart for a good price. I use it every time I straighten my hair and it does wonders. I would rather use this brush then a comb. My hair is really thick and curly and I still can get my roots and all
Camden, NJ
Great app app and free shipping app for app great great for free shipping app app great app for free app great great for free app great for free shipping and free app great great for free shipping and free stuff for