BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Hair + body Wash - Bath & Body Works, Midnight for Men 10oz/295mL
  • "My hubby has this and I love the smell. The best mens line I have smelled, and my hubby has all scents. " in 31 reviews
Aironna G.
I like how it is not only a wash you can you when u want to clean your hair but you can also use it to wash up with and it doesn't need up your hair or cause your ends I break or anything
Shani R.
Holy cow this is incredible. I bought it for my husband during one of their 3 for 3 sales, and he absolutely loves it. He's not usually very particular on what scents he wears, so nine times out of ten I end up picking them out for him. In the bottle it smells so good. I can't really describe the scent...it's definitely dark and slightly musky, but in a good way. You only need four or five drops at a time to get a good lather going, which makes the bottle last that much longer. Not only that, but when you're in a pinch, it also doubles as hair gel or even bubble bath. Definitely would recommend for those who like a very manly, but not overpowering, "I'm 12 years old and just discovered axe body spray" kind of washes.
Ashley J.
Chestertown , MD
My boyfriend rant and raves about this product he said a little of it goes a long way therefore the wash lasts so much longer. The scents at bath and body works are to die for and the best part is there is always some kind of promotion going on at bath and body such as the buy three get three free so the price is definitely reasonable.
LaDetra S.
Irving
I love the scent of Midnight 2-n-1 from Bath&Body Works. It smell like the perfect match to Dior Sauvage EDT. The bergamot and pepper scent really make the fragrances. It has that unique scent that a person cant figure out. If you like Dior Sauvage you will definitely like Midnight.
Cesar G.
Riverside, CA
This was my everyday favorite. The smell wasn't to strong, it was just right. My wife 1st gave me one when she was my gf in my xmas gift. I like it a lot. I miss this one, they no longer sell this one in the store i go  to. bring it back.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
I love the Midnight for Men scent from Bath & Body Works! It smells so good when my husband uses it and the scent lasts a long time. He loves it, too.

The 4 stars is because I wish the bottle was bigger since it's a 2-in-1 product. My husband goes through his bottle quickly because he uses double the amount that a woman would use with just body wash products.
Summer L.
I got a bunch of bath and body works mens body wash for my boyfriend. They are very affordable and they dont leave a strong scent after. He has never smelled so good. Hair + body Wash - Bath & Body Works, Midnight for Men 10oz/295mL
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
I normally have to buy this online because I cant find it in stores. My husband likes this a lot. Every time I order anything from bath and body works he always reminds me to pick this up for him. I like that when I shop at bath and body works that I always get a coupon to use on my next visit. I keeps me going back
Jessica S.
Great Gift

I got this for my husband for Christmas it was a hit he absolutely loves this body wash and used it quickly I love the smell on him and he says that it levels up in the shower great I also went and purchased several more just to stay stocked up if you have a man or sun in your life he would definitely enjoy this product great smile and great value
Blu W.
I love this body wash. The smell is divine and unlike other body washes, the smell lasts. On an average day I would say the smell lasts three to five hours. The only downside would be that it leaves you skin a little odd feeling, like it has a film on it. I use it every other day so the film doesn't bother me. I have bought the entire Midnight collection.