Hair Art HAIRART Super 9 1/2 inch Rollers Good for Perming & Setting (Diameter: 3/8 inch/Model: SY1) (Pack of 1)

BY HAIR ART

• Has anyone tried these and do they work???5 Answers
Mychele D.
Oxford, MS
I have naturally curly hair but it's always super frizzy or weird looking when I leave it natural. I love these because they help define my natural curls. It's also so much less work and far less damaging than using heat. Love them!
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this hair rollers because you have less damage using this rollers then using a hot curler or hot roller ... You can apply then at night and wake up with curly wave hair ... I love this rollers ..
Hannah H.
Mansfield, TX
Leaves my hair super curly all day long. It give nice tight curls perfect for all occasions. Only downside is they leave hair a tad frizzy.
Hannah W.
Murrieta, CA
Its amazing to be able to control which way and where my curl goes and its doent frizz or damage my hair
Nancy P.
These are absolutely perfect for creating beautiful spiral curls! i highly recommend them 😊
Terrika W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These make the most beautiful and effortless curls! I got my roommate hooked on them!
Alexis B.
Hdjdjsjsjs haksnsjs kskshusbe Jai abandons Jai subs jsishsbd jskshsbd jsisjsjdn kakshsbd jsksksjd ksksksjd kakskskd kskskskd kskskskd skskskskks disposes skosksksksnsksksksksksksk sun sks sks kajsjssks
Juliana H.
Trinidad and Tobago
These are great for getting spiral curls. It's my go to when I want to do a twist out, I would leave in the rollers over night, they are comfortable and soft enough to sleep with. they are light weight so your head doesn't feel heavy.
Amanda R.
Has anyone tried these and do they work???