Hair Art HAIRART H3000 Classic Professional Ceramic Tourmaline 1-3/8 inch Flat Iron (Model: H2000)

BY HAIR ART

Heats up in 5 seconds. see more...

Shannon C.
Willimantic , CT
My boyfriend bought me this flat iron and I thought it was going to be crappy because hey ? What do men know about flat irons right ?! But this flat iron is truly amazing ! It leaves my hair shiny and extremely straight ! I didn't think I would like this flat iron but it's truly worth it ! ^_^ love it (:
Kassi C.
Manchester, IA
My boyfriend bought me this and I thought I thought I would be crappy because what do guys know about hair products...nothing. Boy was I wrong at least my hair so soft right and doesn't burn and less I have it it's up to high.
Lauren Z.
Menifee, CA
I seriously need a new flat iron! My friend has this exact one and it works wonders!!!
Lydia V.
st, QC
As an african-american itd hard for me to find flat iron that works well with my hair and this one is the best one ive used to date.