Hain Pure Foods Sea Salt Iodized

by Hain

Hain Pure Foods® Iodized Sea Salt.
This Salt Supplies Iodide, a Necessary Nutrient.
From a Natural Source.
Made from Evaporated Sea Water.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hain Pure Foods Sea Salt Iodized!
I've used this salt for years, and it's always been satisfactory. But they just changed to a new style of carton, and something about that carton (maybe the plastic parts?) caused the salt to immediately get hard and clumpy as soon as it was opened. They should have kept the old style carton, which was fine. I complained to the company through their website, and although they apologized for my "inconvenience" or whatever, it does not solve my problem of having a whole carton of unusable salt. Also, they advised me that they were sending me coupons to my mailing address, I guess to compensate for my trouble. Never happened. I could have used the coupons, since I have bought other products of their company, but since they didn't send them, I have now decided to stop buying all of their products. There are plenty of other brands.
Cheap and good!!! I use salt often when I cook. Not to much though because it'll be unhealthy!!! tastes good. got it from walmart
Wytheville, VA
It is always good to have extra salt in the house because every recipe seems to call for it. This salt is good and fresh and does a good job keeping food salty and tasting good. I don't have any complaints but then again how can you mess up salt? LOL
Mabank, TX
This is the best salt to buy because if you have high blood pressure everyone I know use it I love this one is really good I think everyone would love it I have been using it for 8 years and I love using this salt I think you should try it
Slatington, PA
This is a great sea salt, don't get me wrong, but I recently noticed that it's lumping together in the packaging. Somehow air is getting to it, which doesn't make any sense; it's sealed. The company really needs to fix that if they want customers to return.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this - it actually lasts us longer than when we get regular salt (same size container). Not sure why. Recently paid a little more for a different brand of sea salt, but the grains aren't as small and it doesn't dissolve as well. I'm going back to this one when we finish the salt we currently have.
Wood Dale, IL
I no longer use regular salt because of this sea salt. It tastes so much better than regular salt. I use it for cooking, French fries, and my eggs. It is fantastic!
Spencer, IA
Love using sea salt, it just seems more natural and healthier. It may not make a difference to other people but it does to my family.
Auburn, CA
Hard to find a good fine sea salt to bake with - but look no further!
Hard to find a good fine sea salt to bake with - but look no further!
Lancaster, SC
Well, Its salt, and salt is salt, theres nothing more to say.
Well, Its salt, and salt is salt, theres nothing more to say.

Looking for your answer?