BY HAIN #82 in Salt

Hain Pure Foods® Iodized Sea Salt.
This Salt Supplies Iodide, a Necessary Nutrient.
From a Natural Source.
Made from Evaporated Sea Water. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alicia T.
wytheville, VA
It is always good to have extra salt in the house because every recipe seems to call for it. This salt is good and fresh and does a good job keeping food salty and tasting good. I don't have any complaints but then again how can you mess up salt? LOL
L V.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this - it actually lasts us longer than when we get regular salt (same size container). Not sure why. Recently paid a little more for a different brand of sea salt, but the grains aren't as small and it doesn't dissolve as well. I'm going back to this one when we finish the salt we currently have.
Brittney R.
Mabank, TX
This is the best salt to buy because if you have high blood pressure everyone I know use it I love this one is really good I think everyone would love it I have been using it for 8 years and I love using this salt I think you should try it
Tabitha  J.
Wood Dale, IL
I no longer use regular salt because of this sea salt. It tastes so much better than regular salt. I use it for cooking, French fries, and my eggs. It is fantastic!
Beverly W.
Pocatello, ID
I always have this on hand. It's actually the only salt I use. I first started using it when I wanted to try a recipe for fish that required packing the whole fish in a salt crust. It ended up being one of the best I've ever had.
Denise B.
Silver Creek, MS
Very good product and has many used. I particularly love this product in salted caramel recipes. It helps that it's better for blood pressure.
Clenna A.
Spencer, IA
Love using sea salt, it just seems more natural and healthier. It may not make a difference to other people but it does to my family.
Nicole T.
Cheap and good!!! I use salt often when I cook. Not to much though because it'll be unhealthy!!! tastes good. got it from walmart
Jayme R.
This is generally always stocked in my kitchen. So glad to find a good sea salt that also is iodized.
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
Always need to have this. I use it regularly. I, for some reason, love using it when I bake!