BY HAIN

Hain Pure Foods® Iodized Sea Salt.
This Salt Supplies Iodide, a Necessary Nutrient.
From a Natural Source.
Made from Evaporated Sea Water. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Mabank, TX
This is the best salt to buy because if you have high blood pressure everyone I know use it I love this one is really good I think everyone would love it I have been using it for 8 years and I love using this salt I think you should try it
L V.
L V.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this - it actually lasts us longer than when we get regular salt (same size container). Not sure why. Recently paid a little more for a different brand of sea salt, but the grains aren't as small and it doesn't dissolve as well. I'm going back to this one when we finish the salt we currently have.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Foodie Expert
Cheap and good!!! I use salt often when I cook. Not to much though because it'll be unhealthy!!! tastes good. got it from walmart
Beverly W.
Beverly W.
Pocatello, ID
I always have this on hand. It's actually the only salt I use. I first started using it when I wanted to try a recipe for fish that required packing the whole fish in a salt crust. It ended up being one of the best I've ever had.
Dina A.
Dina A.
I use this salt in all of my recipes. Especially for baking. It is the best!
Denise B.
Denise B.
Silver Creek, MS
Very good product and has many used. I particularly love this product in salted caramel recipes. It helps that it's better for blood pressure.
Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Lancaster, SC
Foodie Expert
Well, Its salt, and salt is salt, theres nothing more to say.
Beatriz M.
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
Always need to have this. I use it regularly. I, for some reason, love using it when I bake!
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Auburn, CA
Hard to find a good fine sea salt to bake with - but look no further!
Clenna A.
Clenna A.
Spencer, IA
Love using sea salt, it just seems more natural and healthier. It may not make a difference to other people but it does to my family.