BY HAIN

Hain Pure Foods® Iodized Sea Salt.
This Salt Supplies Iodide, a Necessary Nutrient.
From a Natural Source.
Made from Evaporated Sea Water. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alicia R.
Wytheville, VA
Foodie Expert
It is always good to have extra salt in the house because every recipe seems to call for it. This salt is good and fresh and does a good job keeping food salty and tasting good. I don't have any complaints but then again how can you mess up salt? LOL
Nicole T.
Foodie Expert
Cheap and good!!! I use salt often when I cook. Not to much though because it'll be unhealthy!!! tastes good. got it from walmart
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
Always need to have this. I use it regularly. I, for some reason, love using it when I bake!
Tabitha G.
Lancaster, SC
Foodie Expert
Well, Its salt, and salt is salt, theres nothing more to say.
Denise B.
Silver Creek, MS
Very good product and has many used. I particularly love this product in salted caramel recipes. It helps that it's better for blood pressure.
Dina A.
I use this salt in all of my recipes. Especially for baking. It is the best!
Beverly W.
Pocatello, ID
I always have this on hand. It's actually the only salt I use. I first started using it when I wanted to try a recipe for fish that required packing the whole fish in a salt crust. It ended up being one of the best I've ever had.
Jayme R.
Foodie Expert
This is generally always stocked in my kitchen. So glad to find a good sea salt that also is iodized.
Tabitha  J.
Wood Dale, IL
I no longer use regular salt because of this sea salt. It tastes so much better than regular salt. I use it for cooking, French fries, and my eggs. It is fantastic!
Clenna A.
Spencer, IA
Love using sea salt, it just seems more natural and healthier. It may not make a difference to other people but it does to my family.