BY HAIN PURE FOODS

Organic Brown Sugar by Hain Pure Foods 24 oz Granule Organic Brown Sugar 24 oz Granule Hain Organic Brown Sugar is created in one simple process. Freshly cut organic sugarcane is milled crushed purified and crystallized with no artificial additives or preservatives. Perfect for baking your favorite cookies or to use while preparing your favorite meal. Use organic Brown Sugar as a one to one replacement for brown sugar in any recipe Its unique molasses flavor is especially good in muffins and cookies. We're sure you'll love this wonderful organic sugar. Enjoy Certified Kosher Organic Conveniently Resealable Gusseted Bag Supplement Facts Serving Size 1 Teaspoon Servings Per Container 170 Amount Per Serving Daily Value Calories 15 Total Fat 0g 0 Sodium 0mg 0 Total Carbohydrate 4g 1 Sugars 4g Protein 0g Percent Daily Values are based on a 2 000 calorie diet Other Ingredients Organic evaporated cane juice. Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your see more...

nikkie r.
Ontario
I love brown sugar and the taste of it! Love the organic sugar a whole lot more! Amazing!
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
This is all I'm willing to buy any more, I used to buy the regular sugars at Fred Meyer but once I got a bag of this at Costco it's all I can bring myself to use for my cookies. My family is obsessed as well. My husband loves it on his butter toast.
whit A.
Versailles, KY
I love this stuff. They are a perfect touch to coffee or baking cookies! They have a very strong molasses taste, which I like.
Sandy H.
Santa Ana , CA
This sugar is extremely delicious. I love putting it in my cofee. I also add it for my pancakes.
Elsa O.
será buena dicen cosas bien de esta azúcar la verdad nunca la eh probado me gustaría saber que tal es
Reyna F.
Coclé
Es muy buena y funciona a la perfeccion en lo que la utilices, especialmente el café. No se nota la diferencia de otras.
Tiffany B.
Alabama
This stuff is great! Brown sugar alone is a healthier alternative but to be organic with no additives is even better. Use this to cut back the calories when making sweet treats.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
Where do you find this locally?