GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealHain Celestial
Tilda Steamed Basmati Rice, Coconut, 85 Oz

Hain Celestial Tilda Steamed Basmati Rice, Coconut, 8.5 Oz

by Hain Celestial

Tilda Steamed Basmati Rice, Coconut, 8.5 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hain Celestial Tilda Steamed Basmati Rice, Coconut, 8.5 Oz!
Celeste G.
Hain Celestial Tilda Steamed Basmati Rice, Coconut, 8.5 Oz uploaded by Celeste G.
💙Tilda Coconut Rice is a perfect take-along to work especially if you have an Indian or Thai restaurant close by; just order the curry. 💙Also, perfect if you don't have 20min to wait for the rice to cook at home, you can heat it in the microwave for 2min or 4min on the stove. I had added a dash of salt while heating my rice on the stove with a lid on. 💙It's perfectly light and tasty; I added a teaspoon of honey and enjoyed it plain. These steamed rice pouches retail around $2.50 (CAD) great if you live alone but can be costly for a fuller household.
quratulain  S.
Mississauga, ON
Hain Celestial Tilda Steamed Basmati Rice, Coconut, 8.5 Oz uploaded by quratulain  S.
Purchased at: Real Canadian Superstore
Tried this out recently during a packed work week this worked really well to help fix quick but healthy meals. The taste was 👍🏼
Sana C.
Toronto, ON
Hain Celestial Tilda Steamed Basmati Rice, Coconut, 8.5 Oz uploaded by Sana C.
So I got this free sample quite sometime ago but tried it out only recently.. the rice itself were good but it had strong coconut scent.. the good thing is that it saves your cooking time.. you just need couple of minutes and you are good to go :)
Mahvesh  M.
Brampton, ON
Tilda Basmati rice are my favorite rice. Now this Variety was with coconut. 2 mins in the microwave and voila !! Easy to prepare. I love coconut & these were delicious. Simple ingredients and suitable for vegetarians.
Deepa N.
Hain Celestial Tilda Steamed Basmati Rice, Coconut, 8.5 Oz uploaded by Deepa N.
Recently I received Free Tilda coconut rice. I was skeptical about the taste as i have never tasted coconut rice before and by my surprise i somewhat like it. + Its a good microwave product and you can heat this in stove and in oven.Quick and easy to heat and it will be ready in 4 minutes.Coconut essence is not so strong its just a flavour which is nice to add in overall dish.This pouch is worth the price. - you have to broken up or shake this before heat or you will get clumpy parts.
Sara A. B.
Wasn’t a big fan of that but disclaimer I cooked it in a pan and not a microwave and that might be the dealbreaker. Cooking it in the pan didn’t allow for a lot of flavours to come out and it was quite dry. Wasn’t the biggest fan.
Katy S.
Perth
Hain Celestial Tilda Steamed Basmati Rice, Coconut, 8.5 Oz uploaded by Katy S.
I absolutely love Tilda rice! It's super easy to cook when you have busy days just pop it in the microwave. Lots of flavour and unlike its competitors, it's not salty. This products has become a staple in the cupboards.
Parwinder G.
I receive this product free to try as a disclaimer an exchange for my honest review. I’m not a huge fan of such packaged products when you can create your own at home on your own with much more delicious flavour not to mention at a lower cost. I found this to be the case in the situation as well. The coconut flavour is very subtle If you follow the package instructions the rice is not very authentic in taste. For the price you can buy your own basmati rice and make it your own!
Muminah B.
Hain Celestial Tilda Steamed Basmati Rice, Coconut, 8.5 Oz uploaded by Muminah B.
I received Tilda Legendary Steamed Coconut Basmati Rice as a sample and it was delicious! There was enough for two people and you could taste the light coconut flavour. It takes 4 minutes to fry it off and I added veggies and fish to supplement it. I would recommend this for a quick, weeknight meal.
Melisa C.
Sainte-Marthe-Sur-Le-Lac, QC
I always buy basmati rice for my meals, so I was happy to try this one from @tildarice (thanks @samplesource !). I’m not a huge fan of coconut in my food, but it wasn’t going to stop me from trying it! I like how quick it’s ready. Two minutes in the microwave and voila! It’s a nice opinion for busy weeknights. Now the flavour per say...it’s not bad, but it’s also not highly flavoured in my opinion. It tasted like regular plain rice with little bites of coconut. Maybe it’s because it’s the coconut one? I will eventually buy the coriander and lime one to test it out! I’m intrigued! .

Looking for your answer?