BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Tortilla Chips, Corn, White Corn Bowls, Gluten Free, Organic, Bag 10 OZ USDA organic. Gluten free. After more than 40 years of delivering wholesome goodness to our loyal customers, were proud to off our White Corn Tortilla Chips in a fun new form. This... see more...

Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Target
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.
Mariel T.
Miami (FL)
This is amazing! I love it totally, I recommend if you have a share party, is so good for groups friends...