Hail to the Nails - Mini Nail Lacquer Trio uploaded by Angelina B.

BY MARY KAY

Not chipping nail lacquer (better than polish) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angelina B.
keene
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn’t really enjoy these too much ! I love my nails and these colors but they might work better for others ! It took a couple applications to get the colors to really show ! I wouldn’t recommend them ! If you want to try them out you can purchase them at Ulta or any other like Sally’s Cosmetics!
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Paola P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved it     Stayed on for a long time and did not chip easily. Was given as a present.  Will definitely buy again in other shades.  Great value as to price  it was a reasonable price.  Better than other polishes that have been used previously. I would recommend to anyone that loves getting their nails done
Heidi F.
Whitefish
I received this polish set as a gift for Christmas. I thought the colors were very nice. This polish does not last very long without base coat and chips easily. Goes on smooth and dries quick. I liked switching up the colors. Will use again when I need a quick Mani although I prefer gel.
Kailey P.
Mitchell
These polishes are excellent! I wish they were around all the time. Easy to apply. Great pigment. It also lasts a very long time! I wish it was available it larger sizes. Definitely recommend to others as it it very pigmented and easy to use. Although the container is small, it lasts a good amount of time and is easy to travel with!
Alicia D.
I was given this mini nail lacquer set for Christmas and was very pleased with the application and ease of use. It actually dried pretty quickly on the nail which I was thrilled to see. I have worn this product on my nails quite a bit. Would recommend you giving it a try.
Shelby H.
Amarillo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mary Kay is known for their beauty and skin products for a reason. I personally was not a fan of the nail polishes because I like to have really great salon quality polish on my nails. These polishes are okay if you’re in a pinch or don’t care that much about coverage.
Lalu A.
Stockton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to paint my nails and have them done and then nail lacquers are great when I don’t get them done at the salon. They have many pretty colors that look great. Cons are that some do need a couple lAyers to look better but other than that I really like them.
Jordan H.
Elwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
 was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. My lips never felt better. The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome
Kyrah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These nail laquers are very gorgeous and the colors are uptoned. They are fast drying and the formula is filled with all goodies for the nails base. The tones of these colors are for everyone and almost anyone can rock these colors in a jiffy. Anyone should buy this without doubt