BY MARY KAY #53 in Nail Polish

Not chipping nail lacquer (better than polish) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Talia F.
Talia F.
Lithonia Georgia
This is a good product and is nothe very cheap but kinda cheap. It's is better than someother nail polishes. I tend to apply a thicker coat because I have thinner nails so I apply it thicker to protect my nail. I do think that it's so small it should be cheaper than what it is but it is a good polish so for those reasons  I like it and old consider buying it again
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
I was given this mini nail lacquer set for Christmas and was very pleased with the application and ease of use. It actually dried pretty quickly on the nail which I was thrilled to see. I have worn this product on my nails quite a bit. Would recommend you giving it a try.
Lalu A.
Lalu A.
Stockton
I love to paint my nails and have them done and then nail lacquers are great when I don’t get them done at the salon. They have many pretty colors that look great. Cons are that some do need a couple lAyers to look better but other than that I really like them.
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product for the nail in good color its different variety color its good for the all occasion for the party appointment etc and i use in the all the time its good price you can buy in the pharmacy or the other store I would like to buy again
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Chillicothe, TX
This was my first time getting this product but tGreat color selection I loved the blue the most as my little girl it doesn't compare to others due to drying faster to me at least and the glitter is killer I will deffinetly be going back to buy more
I am to have a nightmare. I am too. I'm not sure if you are go for a minor favor well it's not minor but a favor. I want you to to come to Arizona and suprise my cousin Mia for her Birthday. why you ask anytime something would bring me down she
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Elwood
 was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. My lips never felt better. The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome
Sofia R.
Sofia R.
I got these as a gift and they are super cute. The color combination is very pretty but the silver one stayed stiff. I tried adding alcohol and it would just break apart, but the other two colors don't break and they only need one coat two if you want but it's not necessary
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Amarillo
Mary Kay is known for their beauty and skin products for a reason. I personally was not a fan of the nail polishes because I like to have really great salon quality polish on my nails. These polishes are okay if you’re in a pinch or don’t care that much about coverage.
Paola P.
Paola P.
Loved it     Stayed on for a long time and did not chip easily. Was given as a present.  Will definitely buy again in other shades.  Great value as to price  it was a reasonable price.  Better than other polishes that have been used previously. I would recommend to anyone that loves getting their nails done