Hail to the Nails - Mini Nail Lacquer Trio uploaded by Angelina B.

BY MARY KAY

Not chipping nail lacquer (better than polish) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Didn’t really enjoy these too much ! I love my nails and these colors but they might work better for others ! It took a couple applications to get the colors to really show ! I wouldn’t recommend them ! If you want to try them out you can purchase them at Ulta or any other like Sally’s Cosmetics!
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Sophia 🦋.
Not the best nail polishes I've ever tried, but they are good! They have pretty colors and stay on for a while. They tend to chip a bit though. However, they are easy to use and apply. Would probably not buy again.
Paola P.
Loved it     Stayed on for a long time and did not chip easily. Was given as a present.  Will definitely buy again in other shades.  Great value as to price  it was a reasonable price.  Better than other polishes that have been used previously. I would recommend to anyone that loves getting their nails done
Kailey P.
Mitchell
These polishes are excellent! I wish they were around all the time. Easy to apply. Great pigment. It also lasts a very long time! I wish it was available it larger sizes. Definitely recommend to others as it it very pigmented and easy to use. Although the container is small, it lasts a good amount of time and is easy to travel with!
Alicia D.
I was given this mini nail lacquer set for Christmas and was very pleased with the application and ease of use. It actually dried pretty quickly on the nail which I was thrilled to see. I have worn this product on my nails quite a bit. Would recommend you giving it a try.
Shelby H.
Amarillo
Mary Kay is known for their beauty and skin products for a reason. I personally was not a fan of the nail polishes because I like to have really great salon quality polish on my nails. These polishes are okay if you’re in a pinch or don’t care that much about coverage.
Jordan H.
Elwood
 was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. My lips never felt better. The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
Love the colors. Love how it applies. Love the price and just love love everything about it. Its worth it. It lastest long. Doesnt chio off. And only ahve to coat twice and youll be happy with the color. Mary Kay
Paola M.
This nail polish is an absolute buy and the colors are very well sorted out, my one con is that the bottles can be a bit bigger but they are super easy to apply and I would buy it again and again because they last.