BY MARY KAY #84 in Nail Polish

Not chipping nail lacquer (better than polish) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Talia F.
Talia F.
Lithonia Georgia
Review for: Hail to the Nails - Mini Nail Lacquer Trio
This is a good product and is nothe very cheap but kinda cheap. It's is better than someother nail polishes. I tend to apply a thicker coat because I have thinner nails so I apply it thicker to protect my nail. I do think that it's so small it should be cheaper than what it is but it is a good polish so for those reasons  I like it and old consider buying it again
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Review for: Hail to the Nails - Mini Nail Lacquer Trio
I like this product for the nail in good color its different variety color its good for the all occasion for the party appointment etc and i use in the all the time its good price you can buy in the pharmacy or the other store I would like to buy again
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Chillicothe
Review for: Hail to the Nails - Mini Nail Lacquer Trio
This was my first time getting this product but tGreat color selection I loved the blue the most as my little girl it doesn't compare to others due to drying faster to me at least and the glitter is killer I will deffinetly be going back to buy more
Review for: Hail to the Nails - Mini Nail Lacquer Trio
I am to have a nightmare. I am too. I'm not sure if you are go for a minor favor well it's not minor but a favor. I want you to to come to Arizona and suprise my cousin Mia for her Birthday. why you ask anytime something would bring me down she
Sofia R.
Sofia R.
Review for: Hail to the Nails - Mini Nail Lacquer Trio
I got these as a gift and they are super cute. The color combination is very pretty but the silver one stayed stiff. I tried adding alcohol and it would just break apart, but the other two colors don't break and they only need one coat two if you want but it's not necessary
Bethany D.
Bethany D.
Review for: Hail to the Nails - Mini Nail Lacquer Trio
These are an okay polish. Wasn't completely thrilled because they held just like normal nail polishes that cost less. I love Mary Kay but I feel like for the price they could have been a little bit better quality and wish they would've lasted longer.
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Phoenix
Review for: Hail to the Nails - Mini Nail Lacquer Trio
Love these mini nail polishes! Easy to apply/use and product is affordable. Love the variety of colors and would recommend to others. Great for manicures and price is affordable 👍🏻🙌🏻  And value is great. I will be be purchasing again once I am out
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Hail to the Nails - Mini Nail Lacquer Trio
I liked this product, the application was smooth. It didn't have too strong of a smell but it did take quite awhile to dry. I would recommend using a top coat, the quick drying kind lol
Shantel S.
Shantel S.
Greenville
Review for: Hail to the Nails - Mini Nail Lacquer Trio
I paint my daughters feet and they love bright colors. they loved it! they just love the colors, I love the fact it's durable. meaning I only have to do two coats and it's still there after "mommy lets go for a walk"
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
Mc Alistervle, PA
Review for: Hail to the Nails - Mini Nail Lacquer Trio
I bought these nail polishes because I liked the color selections and the packaging was fun. I like the formula they used and it was also pretty affordable. It dries pretty quickly and has a pretty long wear too.