BY HAIL MERRY

Hail Merry® Miracle Tart® Chocolate Raw Almond Butter.

Made with coconut oil.

GF, Certified Gluten-Free®.

We celebrate our pure ingredients. see more...

Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Claire M.
All of the hail merry miracle tart's are amazing! Gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, paleo friendly, and vegan they can be eaten by almost anyone with deitary restrictions (note that they do contain tree nuts (almonds) so if you have allergies don't eat them.).

My top 2 flavors are vanilla coconut, and lemon. If you see them at whole foods or your normal grocery store try them, you won't regret it!
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Pure, pure, pure. The quality of their ingredients REALLY enhances the already beautiful flavor marriage of chocolate and almond butter. If you are having a craving for something rich and sweet, but don't want to go off track as far as your health, GET THIS! Found this at my local co-op :)
Chania W.
little elm, TX
The best tart flavor hands down. The dark chocolate makes it amazing but the almond butter in the middle made it that much better. I got this from whole foods and its really amazing that all the ingredients are things that i know. Would buy a million times again
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I picked it up on accident one day and best accident I made, it’s a pricey treat but it’s worth it for special days or long days