BY HAIL MERRY

Hail Merry® Blonde Macaroons.

Feed your body royally.

Raw oils. see more...

• What kind of flavor is this and where can I find it? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these macaroons? 1 Answers
Chelsea W.
When I was on a Paleo diet, I had these as a little treat when I had a craving for something sweet. Maybe I was cheating a little, but I didn't feel as bad given that they're gluten-free, mostly made of nuts, and use honey to make them sweet. The only thing I don't like about these is that I remember them going bad quicker than most foods, even though I did refrigerate them.
Jennifer B.
I love this stuff!! I am definitely a health-conscious eater, and I love my vegan/fluten-free/raw desserts! I love the size of each treat because it's easy to snack on. I definitely recommend having this in your fridge if you want a little treat from time to time (:
Mallory C.
Dallas , TX
Such a wonderful treat when you're eating paleo or ketogenic. They're sweet and slightly chewy. The biggest drawback is the price. For nearly $7 you could purchase the ingredients yourself and make 50 cookies when you only get 8 in the package.
Michelle E.
South Grafton, MA
Not a fan of macaroons but I have to say I really do enjoy these ones. They melt in your mouth and I like how they are both vegan and gluten free.
Brenny H.
Twinsburg , OH
I love these. The coconut is so delicious plus they are Vegan! I search these out every single time I shop at Whole Foods!
Faith M.
Fargo, ND
Finding a gluten free snack that doesn't leave you wanting is hard. These babies are great when you need a little snack.
Samantha L.
Oh my god if you haven't tried these yet you are missing out! These are by far my favorite coconut macaroons
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Does the fact that I just packed away an entire package of these in one sitting tell you anything? YUMMY!!!
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
These are really good, my sisters and I always buy them when we go to the grocery store.
Seham B.
jeddah , saudi Arabia
THESE ARE SUPER YUMMY , me and my friends always buy it 👍 i really liked it 😍
Ruqayya F.
Saint Louis, MO
What kind of flavor is this and where can I find it?
Melina M.
Where can I find these macaroons?