BY HAIL MERRY

Hail Merry® Blonde Macaroons.

Feed your body royally.

• What kind of flavor is this and where can I find it? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these macaroons? 1 Answers
Mallory C.
Dallas , TX
Such a wonderful treat when you're eating paleo or ketogenic. They're sweet and slightly chewy. The biggest drawback is the price. For nearly $7 you could purchase the ingredients yourself and make 50 cookies when you only get 8 in the package.
Aleutia A.
Myerstown, PA
These things are incredibly hard to resist indulging. They're so good. Every flavor is heavenly delicious. As a mostly raw vegan, I eat 1 or 2 every day, depending on what flavors I have at home. I'm cocoNUTS for Hail Merry! Yummy in my vegan tummy.
Michelle E.
South Grafton, MA
Not a fan of macaroons but I have to say I really do enjoy these ones. They melt in your mouth and I like how they are both vegan and gluten free.
Brenny H.
Middlesex, NC
I love these. The coconut is so delicious plus they are Vegan! I search these out every single time I shop at Whole Foods!
Samantha L.
Oh my god if you haven't tried these yet you are missing out! These are by far my favorite coconut macaroons
jeanine m.
Eynewbwbwtbwbwbeeynynynyeneyneyneytbetbetneyneneynyeneyneynyenwyneyneyneyneney
Jennifer B.
I love this stuff!! I am definitely a health-conscious eater, and I love my vegan/fluten-free/raw desserts! I love the size of each treat because it's easy to snack on. I definitely recommend having this in your fridge if you want a little treat from time to time (:
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
These are really good, my sisters and I always buy them when we go to the grocery store.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Does the fact that I just packed away an entire package of these in one sitting tell you anything? YUMMY!!!
Chelsea W.
When I was on a Paleo diet, I had these as a little treat when I had a craving for something sweet. Maybe I was cheating a little, but I didn't feel as bad given that they're gluten-free, mostly made of nuts, and use honey to make them sweet. The only thing I don't like about these is that I remember them going bad quicker than most foods, even though I did refrigerate them.
Ruqayya F.
Saint Louis, MO
What kind of flavor is this and where can I find it?
Melina M.
Where can I find these macaroons?