Haiku Organic Japanese Teas Sencha Green - 16 Tea Bags

by Haiku

USDA organic. Whisked to a steaming broth, the cha is passed around. We sip its flavor. Ah. The GES Pledge of Purity. No ingredient of Haiku Organic Japanese Sencha green tea has been grown from genetically engineered seed or irradiated. No ingredient has been grown using chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, or fungicides, or been processed using artificial preservatives, flavorings, or colorings. This product has been grown and processed on certified organic farms, and packaged and stored in certified organic facilities prior to sale by GES. Tea Ceremony in a teabag. For several weeks in early spring, farmers in the Uji district, traditional center of the Japanese tea industry, gather the first flush of new buds and leaves for processing into Sencha, the highest grade of Japanese tea for export. The bud and top two leaves are cut at the peak of flavor and quickly pan-fired to halt oxidation of the precious polyphenols. Next the buds and leaves are rolled into tight curls, slowly dried, and immediately packed to seal in the fresh flavor and aroma. Try our Haiku Organic Japanese Sencha green tea and you will understand why true connoisseurs of Japanese green tea will drink nothing else. Just say No to GMO's! Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International. Certified Kosher by the Jewish Community Council of Montreal. Our teabags are made from unbleached natural fibers with individual cellophane wraps to preserve freshness. Our ink is soy-based and this box is coated with a water based varnish. Product of Japan.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Haiku Organic Japanese Teas Sencha Green - 16 Tea Bags!
San Jose, CA
Some of the best tea I've ever had! A go-to during the winter or right before bed, leaves your room smelling great as well!
Edinburg, TX
I love this tea!. Very amazing and the flavor is awesome, I recommend it a lot.
I love this tea!. Very amazing and the flavor is awesome, I recommend it a lot.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free