Haier L24B1180 24" LCD TV

by Haier

This 24 LCD HDTV lets you enjoy the bold color and sharp, clear picture of 1080p Full HD with the enhanced sound of SRS TruSurround HD. Multiple AV inputs make connecting a variety of high definition devices, like a cable or satellite box, Blu-ray player, or game console, easier than ever.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Haier L24B1180 24" LCD TV!
How would you rate this product?
Amelia G.
Florida
It’s okay. I don’t watch TV very often, but I use my phone to do it. The brightness of the TV is hard to see even after checking the settings.
Rosa  R.
Haier L24B1180 24" LCD TV uploaded by Rosa  R.
My current tv is a Haier 32" LCD. It has a good screen but not a good resolution. When it was bought had a good price (it was bargain). I would definitely ask for better resolution and a better control of its brightness. Haier is a good brand, I reccomend it.
Emma C.
Bristol, Avon
great little tv for the caravan that is bold in colour and gives really clear pictures! i love plugging in a dvd player and the fact its hd is added bonus

Looking for your answer?