BY HAIER

8,000 BTU, Window Remote Air Conditioner, Electronic Controls, Full Function Remote, Magnetic+Braille, Time/Temperature Display, Cools Up To 350 SQFT, Digital Temperature Adjust, 3 Cooling, 3 Fan Speeds, 24 Hour On/Off Timer, Energy Saver, Dehumidify Mode, 4 Way Air Direction, Easy Access Washable Filter, Ultra Quiet Operation, Rohs Compliant, Free Of Lead & Mercury, Eco Friendly R410A Refrigerant, Quick Snap Window Kit. see more...

Nicole M.
Orange park, FL
Standard window air conditioning unit, but it does the job! Rather good cost for the amount of cooling this can dole out.
Sarah H.
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products, and I want to review this Products
Jenn g.
Belleville, ON
Love this air conditioner, purchased this year from best buy because my LG model died, and wow, it's cooled my whole downstairs beautifully, I have a open concept downstairs, and it did from the kitchen through the dining room to the living room, amazing, I plan to buy 2 more of these units for my upstairs!!