BY HAIER

6,000 BTU, Window Remote Air Conditioner, Electronic Controls, Full Function Remote, Magnetic+Braille, Time/Temperature Display, Cools Up To 250 SQFT, Digital Temperature Adjust, 3 Cooling, 3 Fan Speeds, 24 Hour On/Off Timer, Energy Saver, Dehumidify Mode, 4 Way Air Direction, Easy Access Washable Filter, Ultra Quiet Operation, Rohs Compliant, Free Of Lead & Mercury, Eco Friendly R410A Refrigerant, Quick Snap Window Kit. see more...

Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love my Haier Window Air Conditioner it cools my bedroom it's the perfect size to just slide in my window it's not too noisy it gets the job done love it.  it was very affordable.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Really good air conditioner keeps my living room nice and cool. Its large too and open to their rooms. Keeps light bill low.
Sarah H.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products, and I want to review this Products