BY HAIER

Haier 70 pint electronic dehumidifier see more...

• Should I be using this in the winter if I live in a finis...2 Answers
Beverly N.
With the weather dry here in the winter, a humidifier like this is so necessary! It's a great size, too, and you can move it among places in your home/office, as needed. Your skin and nose will thank you, so get one if you live in a dry climate!
kim r.
Lock Haven, PA
I have allergies and love this it helps keep my home moist and comfortable and does not use a lot of electricity. Runs quiet but fills quickly to have to empty everyday i run mine 24/7 and have never had a problem with it. easy to use.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
I have to have a dehumidifier because I live in a bottom apartment that is finished but was once a basement. It really does keep everything comfortable and removes the stuffy feeling
Lauren K.
If your rooms feel damp this is a great product to get. It get A LOT of mostiture from the air. Only downside is it is extremely loud.
catherine f.
I love this electronic dehumidifier really and this brand too is my favorite and i like it for my house i want one
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Should I be using this in the winter if I live in a finished apartment that was once a basement?