BY HAIER #7 in Dehumidifiers

Haier 65 pint electronic dehumidifier see more...

Buy on Walmart*
April B.
Lambertville, MI
I've had this running in my basement for over a year now. It's energy star rated, and it has an internal humidity gauge, so it only turns on when it needs to. I have it connected directly with the hose, so I don't have to empty any buckets. I literally plug it in and forget it, and have no worries about a wet basement or mildew smell. I LOVE this dehumidifier.
Crystal Starr K.
Front Royal, VA
We purchased this dehumidifier and it lasted less than a year!!! We went with a smaller less expensive dehumidifier this time and it works better than this Hiar ever did!! Don't waste your money. It was expensive and loud!
eiman h.
Noise but on high fan speed less noise it remove,moisture but for just a while 50 percent humidity. I use it but it's not the best I recommend researching the product a little more
Chiffon B.
Memphis, Tn
It is not a good product I bought one for my home and it start getting hot and days later it burned out, even when it was not in the wall it was still hot. I recommend no one to buy this product.
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
After read some reviews on this, it might be a good dehumidifier. I need one for my home because we have a lot of wood which collects dust and i have children.
Sarah B.
Haier 65 Pint Electronic Dehumidifier Is great to use when the kids start school and they are all a little sick.
candace  w.
Clarksville, TN
We used this in our basement and it definitely helped out a hole lot down there.we have had it a while to know
Madeline  U.
Gets the job done for a good price. There are so many to choose from in this category but this is practical.
Audrey D.
Atlanta, GA
I use one of these for my basement for almost 3 and its still going strong. Great price for this product
Lillie W.
This is an ok product it does the job but not the job perfectly I wish the stand was a lot taller
Samantha G.
Richmond Hill, NY
Is this helpful and worth the price?
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Is this a good brand to try?
eiman h.
How many years have you Owens one and what's the maintenance like.