Haier 50

Haier 50" Class LED HDTV

BY HAIER

Haier 50" Class LED HDTV see more...

Haier 50
Haier 50" Class LED HDTV
Michelle J.
Jonesboro, AR
I had never heard of this brand before, but couldn't pass up the deal. I have zero complaints whatsoever!!! I use this TV in our master bedroom and it works beautifully. We have even moved the TV from Colorado to Northeast Arkansas in a truck and had no problems. We move a lot and have list a few TVs during moves so we are very happy with this purchase!!!!!
Anna C.
Lorain, OH
Purchased this as an upgrade because our previous TV we purchased died after only a year. The quality is fantastic, beautiful and large screen. However, the sound quality is horrible. I'm glad we have a surround sound, because we would have to turn the volume all the way up just to hear it a little bit.
Anya C.
Kensington, MD
For a 50" TV it's good. The reason I am giving t 3 stars is because the quality isn't the best. Yes, the price is amazing but anyone reading this and thinking about getting a new TV should get a Samsung or something of the sort. I got this as an extra TV and it's great to watch when my other family members are watching something but the quality is meh.
Beth M.
Canton, GA
Great picture quality. Lightweight design. The sound is not very powerful. The price is very reasonable compared to other brands. Easy to hook up to accessories. Would recommend to anyone looking for a reasonable, well built television.
Adriana P.
Hicksville, NY
We love this TV! It's currently in our living room and is perfect for our small apartment. The definition is great and a really good value for the price. Would definitely recommend this TV to friends and family.
Deanna M.
Hephzibah, GA
Great TV for the price. we purchased 2 and the only problem we have had is it picking up the remote signal when powering the TV on. picture and sound are great
Julie W.
Mountainside, NJ
Amazing bang for your buck. Superior TV quality and comparable to other name brand televisions. Great sound, easy to install, easy peesy! I
Krissy G.
Hampton, VA
Great tv, works like any other I suppose. Never had a problem with it. And I've had mine for almost a year
Jaclyn D.
ALLISTON, ONTARIO
Great value. No issues. Will be buying sound bar to add into home entertainment package. But not necessary.