BY HAIER #2 in Dehumidifiers

Be comfortable even in humid weather with the haier 45-pint dehumidifier. It reduces the level of moisture in a room, helping you stay cool and dry. This home appliance is very easy and convenient to use and can be operated with the digital control panel. It has an automatic restart and humidistat control that adjusts the humidity level according to your personal needs. The dehumidifier also offers multiple fan speeds for customized operation. It comes with a removable bucket that has a 45-pint (5.5 gallon) capacity. The indicator lamp lets you to know when the bucket is full. Or use the continuous drain operation. A reminder lets you... see more...

Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
We needed a dehumidifier for our condo's basement and I found this Haier on clearance! I was so happy with the deal then when I ran it overnight and saw,all the options I was thrilled. I love that it's on wheels and has a light to let me know the bucket is full. It's just the perfect size for our basement and really does a great job. It's so easy to empty as well.
Elisha W.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Have two in my basement works wonders my basement is huge and finished but we barely go down they're unless we have company because the upstairs is so big but we love when we go down there it's so fresh
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
My dad has one of these in his house works great it sucks the moisture out of the house. It very easy to use . U set it on how ever you want . Easy to empty the water works heat and you still stay cool. I give this thumbs up
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Very well product helps the moister in room and keeps u comfy love that its easy to take when need to go if needed and love how it has many different adjustments.
Sue V.
Works great! My basement recently got renovated and we have a huge living room down there. We spend most of the time watching movies and hanging out there. The basement can be very moist and this helps remove the humid air to make it comfortable.
Meagan M.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I used this after sandy (I'm in New Jersey) in my basement. we had slight water damage down there and it sucked it all up! now it's great for every day use too.
Ellie S.
Melbourne, FL
I used this dehumidifier, it works awesome, used it for years, takes all the moisture out of the air. We had it in a damp basement and it helped alot
clorissa g.
We use this every day in our basement. we keep it running year around and it has held up great and done a great job of keeping my basement dry.
nicole c.
This is a great thing really clean the air clean and take more out of it help everybody in the house breathe better and it lasts a long time
Nikki G.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Does this blowout cool air? I'm looking for something to use other than an air conditioner.
Victoria F.
Round Rock, TX
I am in the market for a dehumidifier, which is the best one to get if i need it for a large area like the basement?!? Also one that has a hose connection would be great, which would the connoisseurs in this area recommend?
Brandy H.
sumter, SC
Does this work like a humidifer?
Amber T.
What store can I buy this at
Emily V.
How big is this dehumidifier? I know 45 pint but anyone have the measurements?