Haier 40

Haier 40" Class 1080p LED HDTV

BY HAIER

Haier 40E3500 40" Class 1080p LED HDTV see more...

Haier 40
Haier 40" Class 1080p LED HDTV
Sherrie S.
Janesville, WI
I love this TV. We bought it on a whim for our bedroom. I have never had a smart TV before. Well needless to say we are now going to purchase this TV only larger for our living room. It is so convenient to have YouTube and Netflix already on it. I would recommend this TV to anybody who's in the market for a new one
Kayla N.
Six Lakes, MI
I honestly love having this TV I haven't had any problems with it since we got it I don't really have any pros or cons.. It definitely is easy to use my 2 year old can run it :) yes it did it was big enough for us and I definitely would recommend it! :)
Lena C.
Strunk, KY
This is a great product! It has a great price for what you're getting! Easy-to-use for all ages! It is made very well, especially compared to competitors! It has awesome features included with the item. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Kitt G.
Rayne, LA
I have a 46" LED Haier brand flat screen TV. I love my TV! It has lots of different things u can do on it. I've had it for about a year now and it's a great TV. The only problem is I'm beginning to see a shade of black in the background of the screen like it may go out soon. But sound and color quality are excellent.
Shaylee M.
I have this TV in my bedroom and the graphics are amazing. I love having movie night after buy this tv. I've had it for over a year and have had no complaints! I recommend this TV as a perfect bedroom tv. You should give it a try.
Victoria W.
Plano, TX
The picture and colors shows great I have a 32" emerson on my wall that I don't use anymore. The sound is great as well.
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)