Haier 40" 1080p LED HDTV

BY HAIER

Haier's new LED HDTVs combine a sharp, clear, high-definition picture with a thin frame to provide an incredibly immersive viewing experience. Two dedicated sound chambers produce enhanced sound quality with superior dampening, improved mid-range response, louder, cleaner bass, and richer overall sound texture. In addition, this line is MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) enabled and Roku Ready. This allows you to connect compatible devices, such as smartphones, tablets, and the Roku Streaming Stick directly to the HDMI port on your HDTV. see more...

Haier 40" 1080p LED HDTV
Kathryn H.
Saint Charles, IL
I believe my Haier television was a great example of you get what you pay for. It was a TV with a lower cost than some of the better know brands. As a TV it does its basic requirements. The HD is very good quality. My problems were with the structure for one. The stand was very flimsy and didn't quite support the TV well. I had my father help me build something to hold it up. Secondly, the volume does not go very high. Even the highest setting is hard to hear. We can't watch TV over the air conditioner or dishwasher. Overall, not so bad if your willing to live with some quirks
Denise W.
Me and my husband went to best buy and got this great TV we love it it has a clear picture and sounds great as well I love we can put our USB in and listen to the music we like and we are planning to purchase another one for the basement this TV is just the right size for us and the price was great.
Sarah F.
Cambridge, OH
Pretty good quality tv. We purchased this as a Black Friday special for $140 and I'm glad we didn't spend too much more. The picture quality is good but something about the sound in it is off. It literally sounded like the noise was coming out of a box. I don't hear it anymore because I think I am used to it now. Looking forward to getting a sound bar. Overall, it is good quality.
Sara K.
I love this tv, I don't really know too much about all the hd stuff, but my only issue was older shows like "Daria" sometimes are displayed too bright and I'm not 100% tech Savy to mess with the color so if you know how it's probably fine
Amanda F.
Sioux falls, SD
Bought this TV in November and love it. the fastest TV in the house at connecting to the Internet netflix etc. I have it mounted to the wall in my bedroom. it has amazing picture and sound quality
Augusto M.
I love this television the size is so nice, pro have all the conections that it's perfect, cons the usb port only with pictures and audio doesn't work for watch movies
Kaitlyn S.
We bought this TV on Black Friday. Quality and color is great! The only thing that we don't necessarily love is the sound. It sounds slightly hollow. Many people say it could be fixed with a sound bar.
Allison M.
Seattle, WA
You definitely have nicer TVs out there on the market, but this is a great starter TV. Decent picture quality, comes with plenty of HDMI ports for things like Roku or Chromecasts.
Recia C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This television is okay. It is decent considering the price, and I'm not too picky when it comes to technology. Someone who looks for quality may not be pleased with this.
Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Really like this plasma looks great in my room nice imaging & has a lot of setting options , their smart tvs are very economical