Haier 32" Class LED HDTV

BY HAIER

Haier 32" Class LED HDTV see more...

Haier 32" Class LED HDTV
Erin F.
Old Saybrook, CT
I use this TV in "mommy corner". It's the perfect size and the picture quality is definitely comparable to bigger brands. I have been pleasantly surprised of the quality of the TV in general having not known the brand before this. Did I mention how incredibly lightweight the TV is?! It's lighter than my laptop!!!!
Rosmary M.
Mi primer TV LED.. Aún lo tengo y conservo su caja.. Es una lástima que se haya dañado. Llevo llevarlo a reparar, ya tenía 2 años conmigo y todo excelente, buena imagen, excelente audio. me encantaba ver HBO aqui todo nítido y la imagdn de calidad.
Chelsea T.
Portland, TN
I purchased this hdtv for a very nice price and have had nothing but good quality from it. The picture on this TV is very clear and bright. The size has been perfect for our bedroom and we mounted it into the wall with a swivel bracket. The remotet is a nice size so it is not easily lost.
Melanie M.
Duncan, SC
This is a good tv. Works pretty well and has a nice big display. It is also a good value for the money, as it is not too expensive. Would recommend to a friend as it does its job pretty well. All in all, would purchase again.
Monica G.
West Covina, CA
This TV sucks. The sound is absolutely awful. I turn volume to max and can barely hear it. When I took it out the box the remote was the first thing I grabbed and I knew there would syck just by the remote cotrols cheapness.
Cortney S.
Sodus, NY
Got this for a steal from Kohls and absolutely love it. I purchased to replace my other bedroom TV that only last 2 years. Hope that I get much longer out of this one. Easy to use and connect with my Amazon Tv.
Daasha J.
Windsor, CT
This TV works great for me and is the perfect size for my college dorm. It did not cost too much as I got it for about $120 at pc richard and son. Also, the quality is wonderful.
Jessica G.
First time I bought one of these because it was recommended to me. Yes very easy to set up and understand the directions. It is a really good tv. Not to many cons. Yes it did meet my expectations. And I would recommend it to other people.
mary r.
I have had this TV for about 4 years now, was a bit skeptical about the brand since I have never heard of it before, I have dropped it twice lol and thankfully it still works
Christina R.
Austin, TX
Has great picture.you can see people clearly and its verry light weight and I love that the picture shows up great even when your watching a DVDs or cable tv.