BY HAIER #1 in Air Conditioners

Find air conditioners at Target.com! Haier 14,000 btu portable air conditioner with 11,000 btu heat option see more...

Sabrina T.
Decorator Expert Level 1
definitely works like a charm but best use would be for a closed space. I would plug this up when i cook in my living room because it connects to my kitchen but the air would not travel. However once i plugged it up in my room, it worked like a charm. I love love love this. It super easy to clean
Angelica ♛.
Definitely works more effectively than my previous 12,000 BTU unit. Has a smaller footprint which is nice and unless it gets extremely hot, the low fan setting is all that is needed. Slightly louder than my old one, but quiet enough. I've just had this for under two weeks and being in Florida, I won't be using the heating portion for some time, so this pertains to the cooling only. Because I replaced an existing unit, setup for me was pretty easy and may have been easier than for the uninitiated, but the instructions provided are understandable and clear. Only downside to this model is that it lacks an "energy saver" mode where the fan also shuts down above a set temperature which is helpful when you're gone all day. Otherwise, working very nicely.
Fanny J.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I have this A/C. My room was pretty big, as big as a two car garage and it would cool it pretty quick. The only downside to this portable A/C and to most portable A/C is that you have to dump out the water or else they start spilling water all over your floors.
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
I love this product it's so helpful and it's beautiful the packaging is great the pros is that it's a very active but the con is that it's very expensive it's not very affordable at all but I definitely would recommend it because it's beautiful and it works great
Talia B.
Melville, NY
I love this air conditioner it keeps me so cool in the summer it really perfect I'm in love 10 out of 10 but it please it never disciplined and was reasonly price please I can say this enough go out and buy it
Jazmene S.
It's GREAT ! I have one and it cools off my entire apartment . The dual hose became a problem when trying to install in the window but other then that perfect and I'm thankful for buying it
Jasmine L.
I bought this unit for my daughter's bedroom. The Windows that are in her room are much too small and oddly shaped for a regular window A/C unit to for into. The unit cost me over 500 dollars but it was worth it, her room is no longer boiling hot during the summer. The neat thing about this is that it cools down the room super fast and it's temperature controlled, it can shut up when it reaches a temperature you want or it can remain a certain temperature throughout the night. It also has a timer to have the unit shut up in a certain amount of hours. This was also very easy to install.
myra m.
This ac unit is grate to have around the house for when the ac in the house stops working and your waiting for someone to fix it. The last time when i was having my baby shower our ac wasent working so my sister-in-law gave me the best gift you can give a 7 month pregnant lady in the hot summer. the only down fall is its obly big eniugh to barly cool a room. That little ac unit went all over my house with me even after my ac was fixed.
Wendy W.
The #Haier Portable Air Conditioner is great for this time of year! It is also much safer to use on the first floor of your home as you do not have to install it in a window and fear break-ins. We keep ours in the living room and it keeps the whole living and dining area cool, it even reaches the hallway and kitchen area enough to the point we do not have to have 2 of them :)
Alexandria G.
Loveland, OH
So, at first glance the price threw me off a bit. But I needed some extra air when our A/C went out. So we opted for this. Once I got it home and started using it, the price was no longer an issue. It works absolutely great and quick. I was honestly surprised. We ended up getting our air fixed, but used this instead.
Carrie W.
Hiwasse, AR
How well does it work?
Briana D.
sterling, ma
How many people liked this product ?
Natalie V.
Where can I buy this? And does it cool good?
Raegan H.
Does this work well? Could I take it to a dorm?
Spontaneous W.
Decorator Expert Level 2
How much is this interesting brand of products?