BY HAI ELITE

Nano tourmaline is evenly infused across ceramic plates on an ultra light weight 8 ounce iron, making styling faster, easier, and healthier! Nano tourmaline creates shinier, healthier, smoother hair with improved color protection, conditioning and anti-bacterial properties. Silicone ball technology provides ultra sensitive floating plates that automatically adjust to hair texture and thickness Digital enhancement screen with wide viewing temperature gauge Heats from 0°F to 390°F in under six seconds Easy touch temperature control button Non-slip finger grips 8 cord with 360° swivel Safety feature turns off iron after 30 minutes of inactivity with four audible beeps Weighs only 8 ounces 3 Year limited warranty Operates at 110 volts AC Ceramic plates imbedded with PTFC heaters generate evenly controlled heat with quick temperature recovery time ; Additional Pr see more...

• I would love to try this out is there any way that's possible??1 Answers
  • Can I please review this? 2 Answers
Chynna P.
Hawesville, KY
I personally wouldn't use this product again because it had fried the ends of my hair. It didn't leave my hair healthy like it said but that's my opinion.
Riley  D.
Temecula, CA
THIS IS HORRABLE IT BURNT MY HAIR AND NOW IT IS DEAD IT MIGHT WORK FOR OTHERS BUT NOT ME IT RUINED MY HAIR LIKE OMG!!!!
Michelle Z.
Fresno, CA
My sister loves her flat iron!! I can't wait to purchase one myself!! And minimal hair damage with perfect results !!
Marissa M.
Would really love to try this product herd very good things about it and nothing but good things come from this.
Amber V.
Louisville, KY
Got this as a gift and its the best hair styling tool I have ever gotten. will only use this brand from now on
Alexa M.
Naples, FL
I would love to try this flat iron. I would so love to own one of these, they look so neat.
Stephanie  A.
Brooklyn, NY
Heard its a good product would like to try it one day. My hair needs one of these
Cindy C.
Belleville , IL
Can I please review this?
Brooke K.
Caldwell, ID
I would love to try this out is there any way that's possible??