BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsHAI
Classic Convertible Ceramic Flat Iron

Hai Classic Convertible Ceramic Flat Iron

by HAI

Hai professional ceramic styling tool delivers effortless guide for the ultimate styling experience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hai Classic Convertible Ceramic Flat Iron!
Bee K.
Surrey, BC
I have been using this flat iron for years! When it eventually died, I bought another one because I like it so much. It heats up quickly, glides over my hair without tugging/catching, and gets hot enough to straighten my thick, curly, coarse hair. The swivel cord is handy too and I like that the iron isn’t heavy like some others.
Alexa S.
Great Neck, NY
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this iron! Probably the best flat iron I’ve ever used. I’ve had it for 5-7 years and still works great. Very underrated, seems like it doesn’t have much recognition but it straightens my hair perfectly. People are always asking me if I got it done at a salon
Sarah C.
Riverside, CA
The best flat iron I've ever used! I have very curly hair and it straightens my hair so perfectly. I've used straighteners that feel like they're pulling my hair, but this one glides smoothly and works fast. I would recommend it to everyone! I love it.
Giselle B.
Garden Grove, CA
I am not sure if I could love this straightener any more. I have had a Hai straightener for the last 17 years of my life. In that time I have had 2 which day a lot about how well they’re made.
Stephanie B.
Newark, CA
I’ve used this flat iron for over 10 years! It’s been my favorite. I get a smooth sleek finish and it doesn’t fry my hair after using it everyday!!
Deanna T.
Harrison, NY
The best straightener I’ve ever used! Purchased it more than once over the last couple of years and always recommend it. My hair is naturally thick and wavy/curly and this straightener tames and smooths it so well. it has a dial for heat settings up to 450F
Caroline A.
Fairfield, CT
I’ve used this straightener forever. I’ve bought two and I really love it! It heats up fast and works amazing
Erin S.
N Hollywood, CA
When my local store stopped carrying this, I literally bought the last 2. I cannot live without it. Hands down. Best. Flat. Iron. I’ve had mine for almost 10 years!! Hair never gets stuck, perfect for creating waves, and flawlessly straightens my thick hair. My CHI lasted 6 years and I thought that was impressive. But this guy has out-powered them all!
jessica R.
torrance
This straightener is awesome! i’ve had this for over 10 years now! Really professional company as well, i repurchased and it broke a few months after getting it, but the company replaced it at no cost to me. It gets really hot too so perfect for curly hair!
Priyanka R.
Delta, BC
This flat iron has lasted me almost 10 years and I’m not giving it up, if it breaks down on me I’ll order the same one! It’s kind of pricey but is so worth it

Looking for your answer?